7~ Once upon a time

Siri's POV   — Her Flashback —

"Fuck, Chim, you feel so deep!" I moaned as I rolled my hips on my boyfriend's length. His thick cock was stretching me out so good and I could feel him throbbing within me.

"Shit, Baby, you're so sexy when you squeeze your tits together like that." Jimin's hands went under my hands so he could squeeze them too. I placed pressure over them so he knew to squeeze harder.

Jimin closed his eyes and dropped his head back on the pillow, his mouth slightly ajar to let out his sinfully melodic moans of pleasure. He then bit his lower lip and started lifting his hips to meet with my pussy, making me bounce on him instead.

I placed my hands on either side of his head and leaned down to kiss his plump lips. I then trailed open mouthed kisses along his jaw and down his neck. I sucked a few hickies on him so that bitch at his work will see them. Want her to know he's mine.

I went to his right nipple where I lightly bit it, then I placed my lips fully over the areola and sucked on it, while at the same time, I flicked my tongue up and down over it quickly, playing with the nerve endings that I knew would make his balls tight.

"Mmm fuck that tongue... Shit..." he uttered as his hands went to my ass where he tried to make me slow down on his cock, "Gonna make me nut soon if you keep that up, Baby. Your tongue and pussy fuckin' do wonders to me."

I smirked over his nipple and wanted to play with the other one next. "Hold it just a little longer for me, Chim. I'm almost there."

While I grinded on him, I went over to his left nipple and sucked on it while flicking my tongue up and down on it quickly.

"Mmm, shit stop the tongue! Gonna– fuck– wait! Wait!" Jimin cried out as he scrunched his eyes tight and gripped my hips hard to stop me from moving on him so I wasn't milking his cock anymore.

Unfortunately, he forgot that even though he stopped me from moving, his hips could still move under me. His cock did the opposite to what his mind wanted and he couldn't stop himself as his hips continued to buck up into me just a few more times.

"Oh fuckfuckfuck!" Within literal seconds I felt his dick pulsing and pumping his hot cum into me.

"Chiiiimmm..." I whined. Dammit, I shouldn't have licked his nipples... I thought he could hold on...

"Holy shit..." He panted as his body relaxed after getting his high. His hands loosened at my sides where he stroked my skin with his thumb. "Sorry, Bubs."

"Can I keep going at least?" I know he gets sensitive in the mornings but I thought I'd try my luck anyway and started to lift myself on his length.

Except when I slid back down on him, Jimin hissed and winced, "Shit, too sensitive, Bubs."

I pouted and slowly got off of him, "Boooo, you whore."

Jimin lightly chuckled at me using the Mean Girl movie reference. "I told you not to do the tongue thing. You know what it does to me."

"I knooow, but I didn't think you'd cum that quickly. I thought I still had time..." I crossed my arms and laid back on my pillow as I continued to pout.

"You sabotaged yourself there, Bubs," he said as he reached for the tissues on his bedside table.

I rolled my eyes at him and I opened up my legs for him to help clean me up. He doesn't like to eat me out when there's cum inside me– which is fair enough and I totally get it. Cum doesn't usually have the best taste.