20~ Going off with a bang

Something to help you picture what the club's bathroom looks like

"You and I have unfinished business, Bubs," Jimin said in a low serious tone

Even though Siri thought Jimin was rather sexy right now, she didn't want to let him get to her. She was stubborn. She knew this. But her jealousy and anger from seeing that woman in red reminded her of the bad and hurt Jimin caused.

"No." Siri harshly poked at Jimin's chest, "You don't get to call me that anymore. Not when you didn't give a shit about me for the last 6 years. Not when you forgot about me and screwed around with rich snobby skanks!"

Jimin growled and hit the door hard next to Siri's head, "It's not what you think!"

Siri didn't flinch. She was too mad to be intimidated. But Jimin needed her to listen.

"I didn't join Bangtan until about a year after I ran away and I didn't sleep with anyone until a few months after joining Bangtan. And it's not like you can fuckin' talk! You obviously fucked other people, too."

Siri rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Oh boo-hoo! So you didn't sleep with anyone for about a year and a half after me? Well I didn't sleep with anyone for over two years after you, Jimin! Being in prison obviously didn't help, but I was waiting for you and hoping you would come back for me after I got out- but then you didn't," she spat the last word out with resentment laced within it.

Siri: "I thought; fuck it, I'm gonna sleep with whoever I want because I didn't know if you were coming back for me or not. But part of me still hoped for an 'us' even after that- but you never came back for me. And it's not like I could fuck whenever I wanted! I was lucky if I could get laid once in a month since my mother had men watching me all the damn time!"

She took a step towards him, her eyes filled with anger which made Jimin drop his arms from the door. She pushed his chest with each sentence she said next, making him step back and feel how upset she was. "You were a pussy for running away! You are an asshole for leaving me behind with nothing! And you are an even bigger asshole for forgetting about me! It's like you never loved me at all!"