13~ Zaps, slaps and scoldings

SLAP!

"Ow! What the hell?!"

"Oh, look who's awake now! The bitch that set me up." Siri crossed her arms and glared at a tied up Jessi. Everyone was in the white room and Jessi was now where Siri was yesterday.

Siri didn't need to slap Jessi awake. Taehyung had set her trigger word to be 'ho ho ho' since it was Jessi's surname and she is a literal hoe, but Siri wanted a little revenge for Jessi's trickery.

"Shit..." Jessi said as she took in her surroundings. 

"That was clever of you spilling your drink on me, flirting with me to gain my trust and then offering me your jacket."

RM: "Wait– she flirted with you??"

"Oh yeah she did," Siri continued glaring at Jessi, "she held my tit and practically played with my nipple while eye-fucking me."

J: "Come on, Babygirl. You know you liked it." Jessi ran her tongue over her teeth and smirked at Siri.

The guys side-eyed each other because this was not what they were expecting to hear and they weren't sure where this was going to go... But some of them sort of liked where it could possibly go...

Siri: "I'll admit it. I liked it. Hell, I even got wet from just your touch because I hadn't been touched in a few months before that–"

JK: "Is it wrong that I'm getting a little turned on right now?"

Jin: "Ye–"

JH: "Nope! Not wrong. I'm feeling it too."

Y: "You both are slow. My cock twitched just from seeing Siri slap her."

"Guys..." Jin sighed as he didn't appreciate their vulgarity. "There are women in the room..."

JH: "So? There's a reason I call Siri 'fire-cracker' and it was because of her incessant swearing yesterday."

Y: "Let's not forget that Siri went to prison–"

J: "Oh shit, girl! You were locked up??" She looked at Siri slightly impressed while Siri shrugged and nodded.

Y: "–And the other one's a damn stripper with fake tits who stole drugs for money. Neither of them are innocent and can definitely handle our profanity and crudity."

Jin sighed again as he pinched the bridge of his nose, then he took a deep breath in... "Fuck it! I give up!" He waved his arms up then down again.

All the guys and Siri (and even Jessi) flinched back a little at Jin's little outburst and stared at him with surprise.

Jin: "I can't stop you guys from saying the shit that comes out of your indecent mouths, so I might as well let it happen and join in! Siri, you were damn fucking sexy tonight and that slap to Jessi's face was fucking hot, too. I wouldn't be opposed to you doing it again."

Siri and the others chuckled or snickered at Jin, while Jimin rolled his eyes at the guys and shook his head. He was trying to calm that little jealous and annoying burn in his chest.

But secretly... Jimin agreed with Yoongi and Jin. He thought Siri looked pretty hot when she slapped Jessi awake. Especially when she was still wearing his kitty-gang jacket that was barely long enough to cover her thighs. It made her look cute and sexy at the same time. And it was even better knowing that she only had lingerie underneath his jacket, too.

Flashes of Siri wearing his clothes came to Jimin's mind and it helped to subside the jealousy within him. That is until Siri had to mention a sore subject for him...