𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ☆ 2

Lucky, until Molly got down the stairs.

"Where have you been?" She screeched, then her tone changed as she spoke to Harry. "Harry dear, how are you?" Then she got back to her angry mother tone. "Beds empty, no note, car gone! You could've died, you could've been seen! Of course I don't blame you Harry, dear," she smiled at Harry, and put her hands on his cheeks.

"They were starving him, mum, there was bars on his window," Ron said, mouth still full of whatever he had grabbed off the table.

"You'd best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley!" Rosalyn sniggered at Molly's comment and Ron stamped hard on her foot. He earned a cuff to the head in return. But Molly was thankfully not paying attention to them, she was focused on Harry, who she seemed to have decided then and there that she was going to treat like another son.

"Come on Harry, time for a spot of breakfast."

The Weasley's crowded round a table, well, except one, which Rosalyn smiled at the thought. Ginny Weasley had been begging Rosalyn to let her see her brother, but Rosalyn knew she could do nothing to prevent her if they came face to face.

As expected, Ginny came downstairs clad in her dressing gown and slippers, she turned to Molly and said, "mummy have you seen my jumper?"

"Yes dear it was on the cat," was what Molly said, but suddenly Ginny didn't care about her jumper. She saw Harry, who said. "Hello."

Her eyes widened and the took a step back, and the another, and before anyone knew it, she was running out of the kitchen altogether. Rosalyn quietly giggled with the twins as Harry said. "Did I do something wrong?"

Ron answered with, "Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer, it's getting annoying, really..."

"Morning Weasley's!" Arthur had just walked through the door, he had a pointed travelling cap on and a bag tucked under his arm.

"Morning Dad!" Was what the Weasley boys said, whilst Rosalyn and Molly said, "Morning Arthur!" Harry just stayed silent.

"What a night! Nine raids, nine!"

"Raids?" Harry asked.

"Arthur works in the Ministry of Magic," Rosalyn answered. "In the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts office, he loves muggles, thinks they're fascinating." Arthur kissed Molly's cheek and sat down at the table.

Arthur took one look at Harry and said. "And who are you?"

"Oh sorry, sir, I'm Harry, sir, Harry Potter."

He took a second processing that before saying. "Good lord, are you really?" He tucked into his bacon and eggs before saying. "Well, Ron and Rosie have told us all about you, when did he get here?" He addressed his wife.

Molly skeptically answered, obviously still not over her shouting match earlier. Hi"This morning, your sons and daughter flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night."

"Did you really? How'd it go? Did you-" he stopped when Molly slapped his arm, Rosalyn and Ron exchanged smiles. "I mean, that was very wrong indeed you four, very wrong," he turned to Harry. "Now, Harry, you must know all about muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"

Harry looked surprised, "oh, well-"

But he was saved by the cry of an owl, Rosalyn recognised the cry. Molly looked out the window and addressed the situation. "Oh, that'll be Errol with the post," the owl swooped low, but, instead of going through the open side of the window, he smashed into the closed side.

"Oh, fetch what he's carrying will you Percy?"

Percy Weasley got up from the table and went to get the post. He opened the envelope in Errol's beak and said. "Oh look it's our Hogwarts letters, they've sent us yours too Harry, Dumbledore must know you're here."