𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ☆ 17

Rosalyn turned on the spot. She was alone. Nothing behind and potentially everything in front.

She slowly walked on, jumping at any noise and shaking hard. She was terrified.

But she still hadn't seen the full powers of the maze. Right now, Cedric was running away from it, unaware that he was completely trapped. He had gone into a danger zone of the maze and it had swallowed him up, he had just escaped.

Krum, meanwhile, was walking through the maze, each foot planted on the ground. He didn't seem to be scared at all. However, the others would soon find out that there was deeper magic going on there.

Fleur was crying, choking, and running like her life depended on it. Which it probably did. She got to a cross road and looked round. Where to go?

Then she screamed when someone snuck up behind her.

Rosalyn heard the scream, and it chilled her blood. She sprinted towards the sound and turned a corner, she saw no one. She squished herself against the hedge and saw Krum.

But this wasn't the Krum Rosalyn knew. This Krum was pale, emotionless and his eyes held no pupils. Rosalyn squished herself further into the hedge at the sight of him.

But her foot caught and twig and, in a flash, Krum turned round, his wand pointing light at her.

This is it, Rosalyn thought, gripping her wand tightly, getting ready to send up red sparks.

But Krum did nothing. He lowered his wand and walked away from her. Rosalyn, frozen to the hedge, looked at the back of his head. What the hell just happened? She asked herself time and time again. Surely Krum would've hexed her, or at least said something, but no, he did nothing.

She didn't think about it anymore, though, as she ran down the dark hedge alleys until she saw something.

A body was lying on the ground, covered in vines. The blonde hair and blue hoodie was enough to tell that it was Fleur Delacour. The vines were stretching around her, however, pulling her in, and she lay on the ground, unconscious.

"Fleur?" Rosalyn asked anyway as the vines continued to drag Fleur under the nearest hedge.

Rosalyn had seen enough. Standing up, she raised her wand to the sky and yelled. "Perriculum!"

A red spark rose into the sky and, once it had reached its peak, it broke into several sparks. Rosalyn had withdrawn Fleur from the task.

At least she'll be safe for Rosalie now.

Alas, as soon as she had thought that, wind started to blow down that section of the maze. Rosalyn's red hair, which she hadn't tied up, blew behind her as she ran away.

Suddenly the maze started to closed up behind her, and she ran and ran to try and get away from it. She ran and ran and she couldn't think of anything but getting out of this alive.

At the end of the alley, or the closed up one at that, she jumped out and landed in a heap on the ground. She panted and choked and lay on the ground, chest rising and falling rapidly.

But she suddenly saw something. Something shining in the darkness. The cup. Rosalyn stared at it in awe, eyes wide. She couldn't believe that she had found it.

However, the maze began to close up, and Rosalyn sprinted towards it, needing this to be over before anything else happened. However, she got to a crossroads and heard an incantation.

Krum was standing to Rosalyn's left, Cedric to her right. She hadn't seen or heard them until now.

Then Krum yelled his incantation and Cedric yelled to her. "Get down!"