𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋 ☆ 11

The snow covered the grounds as the train chugged past them. Harry, Ron and Rosalyn shared a compartment. Hermione was also on the train, but Rosalyn did not know where. She had just told Harry and Ron the story of what she had overhead last night.

"Unbreakable vow? Are you sure that's what Snape said?" Ron asked.

"Positive," Rosalyn said. "I remembered what they were of course, when Fred and George made you make one when we were five..."

"What?" Harry asked.

"Well, you can't break an unbreakable vow," Ron started to explain.

"I'd worked that out myself, funnily enough," Harry said sarcastically.

"You don't understand," Ron said. "Ah, bloody hell..."

Rosalyn soon knew why. Lavender was outside their compartment, but instead of bursting in and snogging Ron, she did something different. She breathed on the window, creating condensation, then she drew a heart with the initials R + L inside it.

Rosalyn rolled her eyes.

"Lovely," Harry commented awkwardly.

"All she wants to do is snog me! My lips are getting chapped, look!" Ron leaned close to Harry, showing him his 'chapped lips'.

"I'll take your word for it," Harry said, leaning away from him.

Suddenly, Hermione appeared out of nowhere. She saw the heart and read the initials inside it, then rushed away. Rosalyn shuffled awkwardly in the compartment.

"So what happens to you?" Harry asked, bringing her back to real life. "What happens if you break an unbreakable vow."

Ron and Rosalyn looked at each other for a second before replying in unison.

"You die."

☆☆☆

Christmas at the Burrow was always a great affair. Lots of people were there, everyone was happy, but best of all for Rosalyn, a lot of Order members had dropped by. Which gave her a great opportunity to tell them about what she heard between Malfoy and Snape.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission," Lupin repeated on one occasion when he, Izzy, Arthur, Tonks, Harry and Rosalyn were talking. Rosalyn was sat on the sofa, legs and arms crossed, begging them to believe her.

"I know it sounds mad," she sighed. "But you have to believe me."

"Oh I believe you, alright," Izzy, who was doing much better recently, said. "If there's anyone who I never thought changed it was old Snivelus."

"Izzy, that's enough," Lupin told his old friend before sighing and turning to the other feisty red head before him. "Has it occurred to you, Rosalyn, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so that he could find out what he was up to?"

"Didn't sound like it," Rosalyn snapped. "Look, what is wrong with you? I've told you what I heard, I told you what I think- is- does- do you think that Snape is more trustworthy than me?"

"Perhaps Rosie's right, Remus," Tonks intervened. "To make an unbreakable vow-"

"Of course Rosie's right," Izzy put in. "Moony, the evidence is overwhelming-"

"But he won't believe that, he'll think I made it up," Rosalyn snarled hotly.

Lupin spared her a long, heavy, sigh before speaking. "It comes down to whether you trust Dumbledore's judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape therefore I do."

"Dumbledore can make mistakes he said so himsel-" Rosalyn started.

"You're blinded by hatred!" Lupin raised his voice.