𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ☆ 8

Rosalyn shouldered her broom, proud in her red and gold quidditch robes. The Gryffindors flew out onto the pitch, the Slytherins, whom they were facing, not far behind.

The game started, and the Slytherins were doing quite good, they had loads of tricks up their sleeves and Rosalyn, Katie and Angelina did well in stealing the ball from them but they still led 80-30.

Rosalyn and Katie were trying to get a goal in but Rosalyn got the ball taken off her, and the Slytherins scored yet again.

"Another 10 points to Slytherins," Lee Jordan in a bored voice. "They lead Gryffindor 90-30."

The Slytherin team did a lap around the pitch, Rosalyn saw Malfoy among them, as smug as ever.

Rosalyn was racing about the pitch, and heard a voice. "Alright there scar arm?"

Rosalyn rolled her eyes and continued on her broomstick, trying to get the quaffle off the Slytherins, who were relentless. She sighed and looked at Katie, who was just as clueless.

But she suddenly had much more things to worry about. A bludger came whizzing past and nearly took her head off, but she ducked just in time. Oliver Wood came up to check on her and Harry. "Watch yourself, Rosalyn!"

But the bludger was coming back, Rosalyn only had time to shout a warning of, "Wood look out!" Before the bludger knocked a bit off the end of his broom, and he span off course. It came back to Rosalyn and she bent low over the broom so that it went over her, and not into her. It flew round the pitch and she looked at it weird. Bludgers were supposed to try and kill all the players, not focus on one?

Rosalyn flew round the pitch to see if the theory was true, and it was, the iron ball followed her. She went through the stands, and students had to duck to avoid her, then the bludger. Rosalyn flew round the stand that the teachers and governors sat in and the bludger busted through the wood.

She now didn't care about the points, but only getting away from the bludger. It crashed through more stands and did a kind of twirl to avoid the other bludger, the one that wasn't infatuated with her.

"Training for the ballet Potter?" Was Draco Malfoy's arrogant remark.

Rosalyn yelled back, she had had enough. "No, but you should consider it, since you're so bad at quidditch!"

He looked scandalised, and Rosalyn smirked.

But Harry and Rosalyn both saw something that Draco had not. The snitch, hovering above his right shoulder, Harry zoomed at it and missed it by centimetres, and Draco went after him, so Rosalyn was free of him, and flew away, but she still had a bludger to deal with.

She zoomed away fast, catching the quaffle from Angelina and going for the goal she chucked the quaffle, but the bludger came her, and she scored, but her arm was still outstretched-

BANG. The bludger went straight into her arm, causing pain to shoot up and down it and Rosalyn to hold it in close to her body. She lost control of her broom, and fell to the ground. She closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes moments later, she saw Harry clutching the snitch, and Hermione, Ron, Hagrid, half of Gryffindor, all the teachers and Gilderoy Lockhart hurrying over to her.

She was vaguely aware of everything around her, and the pain in her arm, until she looked up and realised that the rogue bludger was coming down on her, she rolled to the side as it smashed into the ground, where she had been moments before, and then she rolled back when the bludger did the same thing.

She heard Hermione say, "Finite incantatem!" And a smashing noise as the bludger was reduced to bits.

Everyone asked her questions.

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"That ruddy bludger!"

"Did your arm break?"

But someone had sat himself beside her, as well as Ron and Hermione, as Harry was already there. The arm that was broken was the one with the scar on it.

"Rosalyn, Rosalyn, my dear, I can mend your arm in seconds, allow me to demonstrate-"

"Oh, no, not you," Rosalyn was repulsed.

"Doesn't know what she's saying," laughed Lockhart. "No, I insist."

So he did it, despite Rosalyn's complaints. He pulled back her sleeve and couldn't resist touching her scar, to which Rosalyn said. "Touch it and I will make you get off me!" She couldn't curse him in any way, but she was quite strong and could kick him off her, but he just got on with the spell.

"Brakiarm emendo!" Lockhart said the incantation, and Rosalyn's eyes widened as a white light appeared, and disappeared suddenly.

He lifted up Rosalyn's arm, which indeed had no feeling in it. But it was for the wrong reason. Her arm resembled a rubber glove, it was stretchy and it bent in unnatural ways.

"What've you done to me?"

"Well, em, that can sometimes happens, but on the plus side-" the wrist made a horrible squelching sound as Lockhart bent it right back -"but you feel no pain, and the bones are clearly not broken." He gave a nervous laugh.

"Broken?" Hagrid asked, furiously. "There's no bones left!"

Rosalyn said. "Forget it Hagrid, he's clearly an incompetent fraud, there's no point saying it. I'll got to Madam Pomfrey, which is what I should have done in the first place."

Harry, Ron and Hermione took her up, and the Gryffindor team followed.

"How can you stand up for Lockhart now, Hermione?" Ron asked. "He just removed half of Rosie's bones!"

Hermione went a bit pink and said nothing. Ron took that to mean she couldn't.

When she got there, she was lain on a bed, awaiting Madame Pomfrey. Malfoy was there as well, with the whole Slytherin team surrounding him, as Rosalyn learned that he had fallen, though she knew he would be milking it.

"Oh Mr Malfoy for heaven's sake stop making such a fuss, you can go!" She shouted, then turned to the Gryffindors. "You should've come straight to me! I can mend bones in a second but regrowing them!"

"You will be able to won't you?" said Hermione, concerned for her best friend.

"Oh I'll be able to, but it'll be painful," she poured a glass of a potion from a bottle and gave it to Rosalyn. "You're in for a rough night, Potter, regrowing bones is a nasty business." Rosalyn drank the potion and spat half of it out so that the people surrounding her bed moved out the way. Madam Pomfrey shrieked. "Well what d'you expect, pumpkin juice?"

"What is this?" Said Rosalyn repulsively.

"Skelegrow," was Madame Pomfrey's quick answer.

She soon left them alone and Rosalyn got to talk with the team and her friends.

"We won, Rosalyn, we won the match!"

She was happy about this, and they talked and did impressions of Malfoy finding out that they'd won until their throats were all raw from laughing and shouting and their eyes were all half closed. Everyone left and Rosalyn was soon alone in the hospital, before she fell into a deep sleep.