𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ☆ 3

It was now Hogwarts time, and the quartet had got a compartment to themselves, a rarity that they used to their advantage. Hermione was reading the Daily Prophet, Ron and Harry were talking quietly and Rosalyn was staring out the window, deep in thought.

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the troll?"

The sound of the trolley woman jolted Rosalyn out of her daze. She soon came to their compartment. "Anything from the trolley dears?"

Ron stood up. "Packet of Drooble's, and a licorice wand."

She gave him this but before she could give him the wand, he said. "On second thoughts just the Drooble's, just the Drooble's."

He paid for this and sat down before Harry, who was standing beside him, could offer to pay for him. Harry was about to ask for something when a voice interrupted his silence.

"Two pumpkin pasties, please?"

A very popular girl called Cho Chang was standing there. She had long, straight black hair and a smile that was aimed at Harry. Rosalyn looked at them for a second before losing interest.

"Thanks," she said to the trolley lady before heading off, but not without one last look at Harry.

"Anything sweet for you, dear?" She asked.

"Oh, no, no, I'm not hungry," Harry took one last look at Cho and went back into the compartment.

"What's got you all fluttery?" Rosalyn asked her brother.

"He saw Cho Chang out there," Ron suggested, not knowing what that would mean to the girls.

"Ooh, do you like Cho, now, Harry?" Hermione asked, digging for information.

"Er- kind of," Harry said.

Rosalyn rolled her eyes but Hermione wasn't letting her get away that easily. "Well, he's not the only one, is he, Rosie?" She nudged her best friend.

Rosalyn raised her eyebrows as Ron and Harry asked in unison. "What?"

"Nothing, just... Rosie met a boy at the World Cup," Hermione smirked.

"Who?" Harry and Ron immediately asked.

Rosalyn chuckled at them, shamelessly smiling. "He's, um... he's called Tristan. He's French, he's blonde and he's got blue eyes, and his smile-"

"Okay, okay, we get it," Ron quickly told her.

"So, do you like this guy?" Harry asked, raising his eyebrows.

Rosalyn raised her eyebrows with him. "So, do I have to tell you, Mr Overprotective Brother? Come on, just because Hermione says I met a boy doesn't mean I know anything about him! I'll probably never see him again," she said, acting calm and cool, when, in fact, the idea of this was tearing her up. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Yes, this," Hermione said, going back to the newspaper. She said, "I can't believe they would let this happen, how can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security?"

Ron had started on his gum, and he said whilst chewing it. "Loads, according to dad. That's what worried them so much, happened right under their noses."

"The reason the Ministry doesn't know is because they have such big noses, they can't see past them," Rosalyn sat back as Harry and Ron laughed. Hermione looked at them disdainfully.

But the fun was over as Rosie suddenly grabbed her forearm, she hated to admit it, but the lighting bolt scar on that arm was hurting like mad. Hermione, unsurprisingly, hit the nail on the head first try.