𝑌𝐞𝐎𝑅 𝑆𝐞𝑉𝐞𝑁 ☆ 1

Rosalyn Potter was a steadfast, feisty and now, angry sixteen (nearly seventeen) year old girl. During the summer, she had been in an intense fight with the order. However, more on that later, because the Burrow had become a home to many more people that weren't the Weasley's and Rosalyn over the summer.

Firstly, Fleur Delacour, who had met Bill at the end of sixth year, working at Gringotts, and fallen in love with him. They were getting married in a week. Now, Rosalyn and Ginny didn't really like Fleur, as she was always complaining about how the French did it better, but Molly despised the fact that they were tying the knot so soon.

However, there was one good part to this news, and that was that because the Delacours would be coming over from France for the wedding, Rosalyn would see Rosalie, Fleur's younger sister, a friend she had made in fourth year because of the Triwizard Tournament, again. The two girls had kept in touch over the years, but not as much as either of them would've liked, so seeing each other in the flesh would be really nice.

Second guests were Neville and his gran, Augusta. They had been at the Burrow since the second week of the holidays, having been attacked by death eaters and their house having been destroyed. Rosalyn was shocked to hear this, but was also glad to have Neville, her boyfriend, be with her for the holidays.

And thirdly, the order. The Burrow had become a place of refuge for order members. Since number twelve, Grimmauld Place was inhabitable by the traitor, Snape, it was no longer safe, so now Lupin, Kingsley, Mad-Eye and Tonks were all just common visitors who sometimes stayed the night.

Speaking of Lupin and Tonks, their wedding was a couple of weeks back. Rosalyn had been there, and so had the Weasley's. Sadly, however, Neville, Augusta and Hermione couldn't make it.

One more, slightly harrowing account that had recently happened was Bill. Because of a recent encounter with Fenrir Greyback, he now had scars over his face and, at the time of the incident, had been unrecognisable. However, since Molly had done some work, the wounds had faded into scars. Bill would not become a werewolf, however, because Greyback had not been a werewolf at the time. He now struck outwith the full moon.

Anyway, back to the reason Rosalyn was angry with the order. You see, Harry Potter, Rosalyn's twin brother, was still at his (and Rosalyn's, for that matter) Aunt and Uncle's, and the order had been formulating several plans to get him out of there safely.

Finally, they had all settled on a plan.

"Right," growled Mad-Eye, the only one in the sitting room that was standing out. "We use decoys, polyjuice potion. Seven identical Potters, and the seven Potters have protectors."

Lupin nodded. "So we need thirteen people."

Because this was an order meeting, there were a lot of people there, so thirteen, at that moment, wasn't a hard target.

"Okay, so," Moody tried to count pairs. "So, the protectors will be in more danger, because the death eaters'll want to kill them, and capture the Potter's, so I say Me, Arthur, Kingsley, Remus, Bill, Hagrid and Nympha-"

"Tonks," Tonks quickly said.

Moody rolled his eyes. "And Tonks, then, are the protectors, and then we need seven Potters-"

"I'll do it," Ron said.

"We'll be Harry," Fred and George went at the same time.

"I'll help," Neville offered.

"Right, so that's four, and presuming Hermione's going to be with us by the plan goes into action, we only need one more," Moody growled.

Rosalyn, who was perched on the arm of the chair that Neville was sitting in, put her hand up. "I'd volunteer."