𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ☆ 2

Since the match was at night, the quartet had the rest of the day free.

At first they unpacked and ate something, despite having breakfast only half an hour ago, they were hungry again. Rosalyn then joined Fred and George in a game of exploding snap, that was hilarious and eventually everyone in the tent was gathered around them. George ended up winning, then Rosalyn in second and Fred last.

"I can't believe you beat me!" Fred said to Rosalyn.

"Still didn't win, though," Rosalyn said bitterly.

The match was at seven thirty, and right now it was four o'clock. So Rosalyn decided to go on a walk around the campsite on her own. She left the tent quietly and wandered off, looking at everything from decorations to plain old tents, like hers was.

She was just walking, her eyes trained on a juggler that was tossing balls of fire with her bare hands, when she crashed into someone. She fell down on the grass and she felt herself going red.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" She said over and over. "I didn't mean to do that, I- I'm sorry-"

"Rosalyn?"

She looked up.

"Neville?"

She got to her feet and looked at the boy she'd just crashed into. "It is you! Oh, that's a relief, I would've been so much more embarrassed if it was a stranger!"

Neville chuckled, and looked at Rosalyn properly for the first time since the end of their third year. She was so much more pretty, I mean, she had always been pretty to Neville, but she was just beautiful this year.

"H- Hi Rosalyn, how're you doing?" He asked.

"Great! How's your summer been? This is just amazing isn't it, are you looking forward to the match? It's so soon and I just can't wait-"

She stopped abruptly as he looked quite amused by her clear excitement.

"Er- my summer's been okay, just the usual, and I'm looking forward to the match as well, though, by the looks of things, not as much as you," Neville said and they both laughed.

"Why are you out here, just wandering?" Neville asked and Rosalyn nodded.

Neither of them said anything about it, but soon the two friends were walking and talking with each other. Neville was more happy than he had ever been in his life, Rosalyn and him were alone, just talking, and making serious progress to what he wanted.

But soon the progress was pulled back.

Rosalyn's wand was in the back pocket of her jeans and, apparently, it had been dropped out of there in her haste.

"Excuse moi, did you drop dis?"

A boy who looked around fourteen to Rosalyn held out her wand. This boy had blonde hair, blue eyes and a heavy French accent. And he also thought that Rosalyn was very pretty.

Rosalyn looked at the boy for a second before deciding he was quite handsome.

Oh shit my cheeks are going red, aren't they? Is it normal that my heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest? What the hell is going on in my stomach right now? Oh fu-

She took her wand lightly and blushed even more profusely as their hands touched.

She had never felt this was before. She said. "Thanks," and he smiled at her. Oh that smile... she had only just seen it but she thought she could watch it for days-

"Hey Rosalyn, we should probably get back to what we were doing," Neville's voice cut right through Rosalyn's little staring awkwardly moment and the girl instantly snapped out of it, nodding.