𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 9

PROCLAMATION
Educational Decree No. 24

All student organisations are henceforth dispanded. Any student in such an organisation will be expelled.

These notices were put up on every notice board Hogwarts had that morning. Rosalyn and Neville were walking together at such a time, and Neville said. "Rosie? How d'you think she knows?"

"She can't do," Rosalyn said. "Hermione- she jinxed the paper we all signed, if anyone's snitched on us, we'll know."

Neville sighed as Crabbe and Goyle came up in front of them and barged past him, banging his shoulders. "Watch where you're going, Longbottom!"

"Leave him alone!" Rosalyn yelled, but the two boys just laughed on. "Sorry," Rosalyn said, patting him on the shoulder.

"S'fine, Rosie."

The two of them walked past an area of plain brick wall, or what they thought was plain brick wall. And it was funny, just when Rosalyn thought, we still haven't got a place to fight, a door formed. It was black, ornate, and Rosalyn and Neville stared at it in glee and wonder.

Rosalyn opened the doors by magic and she and Neville walked in. There, they were met with Ron, Hermione, Harry, Fred and George. "You've done it," Hermione stated, "You've found the Room of Requirement."

"The what?" Harry asked.

"It's also known as the Come and Go room," continued Hermione. "The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it, and is always equipped for the seekers needs."

"So... say you really needed the toilet," Ron said. Rosalyn snickered.

"Charming, Ronald, but yes, that is the idea," Hermione rolled her eyes.

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back," Rosalyn said in awe.

When she moved into the light, she got a proper view of the room. A fire was burning in a grate at the edge, mirrors covered the walls and there was a bookshelf filled with cool books about the defence. This only improved Rosalyn's thoughts.

Once everyone had arrived, she gave an introduction then thought, we need a figure, something to practice on that isn't ourselves...

Almost immediately, a big machanical figure that looked like a cartoon of Filch appeared. It had a wand, as well, which was useful for what she was about to teach them. Rosalyn got them all to line up in two lines, then, in turn, try to disarm the figure. Neville was at the front of one, and he was having trouble.

"Expelliarmius!" He said. "Ex- expellarmus! No- expell- expe-"

Rosalyn sighed. "You're just flourishing your wand a little too much, try it like this. Expelliarmius!"

Naturally, the wand zoomed out of the figures hand. Neville sighed. "Th- thanks Rosie. E- expelliarmus!"

But the spell disarmed his own wand, which zoomed backwards, making everyone duck until it finally hit the wall behind Nigel, who was last in line.

"I'm hopeless," Neville said.

"No, you're not!" Rosalyn said.

And, at the end of that lesson, Rosalyn murmured to Neville. "I'm going to have you doing a proper disarming charm by O.W.L time, I promise."

Neville beamed at her as he left, and she was glad of it.

The next day in Defence Against the Dark Arts, Umbridge patrolled between the desks, saying. "You will please copy the approved text, four times, to ensure maximum pretension. There will be no need to talk."