𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 6

Rosalyn walked through to portrait hole and into the common room. She was alone.

The common room, however, was packed with new and old Gryffindors alike. People Rosalyn knew. She tried to go up to Parvati and Lavender, to chat, but they backed away from her, scared. She tried to talk to Eloise Midgen, a nice girl with acne, but she told her that she had to put her face cream on. Rosalyn knew her. She put it on before she went to bed, and it was only seven o'clock. This was simply an excuse to get rid of Rosalyn.

Snarling under her breath, she went to two other friends. "Dean, Seamus, good holiday?" She asked, looking at the two boys with a nervous smile.

Now, Dean and Rosalyn were quite close. They talked and laughed but that was with other friends there. Rosalyn and Seamus were just different. They weren't romantic or anything, but they were just closer.

This is what made what happened next such a slap in the face.

"Alright," Dean answered. "Better than Seamus's, anyway."

"Wh- what?" Rosalyn looked at Seamus, who stood up.

"Me mam didn't want me to come back this year," he said nastily.

Rosalyn was completely unprepared. She hadn't expected this to come from Seamus of all people.

"Why?" She asked.

"Erm- let me see, because of you," he said sarcastically. "The Daily Prophet's been saying a lotta things about you Rosalyn, and Dumbledore as well."

"And your mum believes them?" Rosalyn asked incredulously, more shocked than annoyed at that moment.

"Well, no one was there when Cedric died," Seamus said defensively. "We don't know what actually happened."

"Well if you want to know," Rosalyn's temper was rising rapidly. "I guess you should read the Prophet like your stupid mother."

"Don't you dare have a go at my mother!"

"I'll have a go at anyone who calls me a liar," Rosalyn shot back. "I bet your precious mummy was in a right tizzy, sending you off to school with an attention seeking liar."

"Shut up about my mother!"

"What's going on here?" Ron had arrived at the scene.

"She's mad is what's going on!" Seamus yelled. "D'you believe all the rubbish she's come out with about You-Know-Who?"

"Yes because he's not as stupid as you are!" Rosalyn shot back.

"Yeah, I do actually," Ron said, standing by Rosalyn. "Has anyone else got a problem with Rosie?"

The room stayed in silence. Rosalyn finally broke it, saying to Seamus. "You know what? I don't care. He can talk to me when dear mummy lifts the restraining order she's probably filing for."

She stormed up the stone steps, Ron following her. "You alright?" He asked her before she got to her dorm.

"Fine," Rosalyn answered, but she wasn't. They both knew this.

"Seamus was bang out of order," Ron continued. "But he'll come round, you'll see-"

"I said I'm fine, Ron!" Rosalyn yelled, turning round.

Ron was silent for a few moments until- "Alright."

Rosalyn stormed up to her dormitory, changing into pyjamas before going to bed. Her dreams were disturbed.

First she was in a long corridor with black, tiled, shining walls, gold in between the cracks. She saw a pale white hand reaching out for something, a door... a door at the end of the corridor. She saw lots of glass orbs, they looked like crystal balls... then Lord Voldemort was there, trying to get something-