𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 ☆ 5

Thursday night was upon them, and Rosalyn was excited to see who would be representing the schools in the Triwizard Tournament.

Over the past few days, she and Hermione had both enjoyed hanging out with Rosalie Delacour. They had already learned that she had one older sister, Fleur, who was in her seventh year at Beauxbatons, brave, but completely different to Rosalie in terms of tricks. She had entered into the tournament.

Rosalie also had a sister called Gabrielle, who was too young for Beauxbatons, but was going to be going there. She was the one that had done the gymnastics in the Great Hall in the opening ceremonies for the two schools. She had been given permission to come to Hogwarts to see her other sister.

Rosalie had also met Ron and Harry by now, who had both been rather transfixed by her when they met her. Rosalyn, however, had snapped them out of it and now Rosalie was a regular visitor to the Gryffindor table.

And of course, she had been informed by Hermione about Tristan.

"You're absolutely stunning, Rosalyn! If I were in his position, I'd want to date you, too," she had told the girl. Rosalyn had smiled.

Anyway, that night, Rosalyn and Hermione went down to the great hall alone, as Rosalie was already there with her sisters.

When they got there, the whole room was covered in students milling about. Finally, Dumbledore stood up and said. "Sit down, please."

Rosalyn, Hermione, Ron and Harry sat together, excited but slightly scared.

Dumbledore carried on promptly. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!"

He held his hand out and pivoted in a circle, making all the flaming lamps around the hall go down. Their flames now represented a candle's.

Dumbledore walked over to the goblet with the room in complete silence. He placed both hands on it, then moved away with one hand still facing towards it.

Suddenly the flames turned from blue to red, and a regular strip of paper came out. Dumbledore caught it and read it as the goblet's flames went back to blue.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!"

There was a lot of cheering as all Krum's friends shook his hand and clapped him on the back. He shook Dumbledore's hand as well, though, Rosalyn did notice, they with his friends and with Dumbledore too, he wasn't the one making the noise.

Krum was directed to a room off the hall and he went to it promptly. He had been chosen, but there were still two more to go.

Soon the goblet's flames were red again and another bit of paper was being expelled from the goblet. Somehow, though, Dumbledore was still able to read it.

"The champion from Beauxbatons... is Fleur Delacour!"

Rosalyn and Rosalie exchanged looks as Fleur, who was more or less just a carbon copy of Rosalie but just a little older, stood up, and walked towards Dumbledore. She shook his hand with dignity.

Fleur went to the same room that Krum had, then Dumbledore continued, ready, as everyone else was, to see the last champion.

From blue to red to giving Dumbledore a piece of paper which he read yet again, and for the past time.

"The Hogwarts champion is... Cedric Diggory!"

There was a lot of cheering and Fred and George muttered, "pretty boy," under their breath. Rosalyn knew they only said this because they hadn't been able to be chosen, so she rolled her eyes.

Cedric smiled and shook Dumbledore's hand with, it was clear, unrelenting joy. He walked to the room, but not without stopping to talk to a few girls on the way.