𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 2

Rosalyn slammed her hands into the wardrobe in her bedroom, making Ruby (her owl) and Hedwig jump and squeak.

"Sorry you two," she said quietly, as she looked at the photo Harry had on his beside table, the one of their parents.

Harry sighed and said. "Rosie, listen, I'm sure if you were to explain-"

"They wouldn't listen, they've made up their minds."

Harry sighed, opening a book and ignoring his sister for the remainder of the night.

That night, Rosalyn had yet another nightmare. She dreamt of Cedric, his look of shock as he was blasted backwards by the killing curse, she thought of Wormtail, who acted on Voldemort's orders, always willing...

She thought of her. Yelling for no ears to hear that she didn't want him dead. She had lunged forward, trying to stop it. She couldn't help him.

She woke up shaking, looking over at Harry who was sleeping peacefully. She was about to go back to a disturbed sleep when she heard the scratching sound of metal on metal. Something was moving.

And there it was. The key in the lock of the door was turning slowly. For a second, Rosalyn thought it was Vernon, locking the door as if wild animals lived inside, but then she remembered. Harry had locked the door before going to bed.

Whoever was trying to open it it wasn't a Dursley. It was happening by magic.

There was a click and the door was opened. Rosalyn grabbed her wand and stood up from her bed, slowly advancing towards the door. The key fell out, so whoever was opening it was about to come in.

A flash of light and it was open. Rosalyn heard voices.

"Very clean these muggles."

"Tonks for god's sake!"

"What? I'm just-"

"Stop it, we have a plan come on-"

A woman with bright pink hair holding a lit wand was there, walking into the room. Rosalyn still didn't know if these people were to trust but she knew then when she saw a man with a prosthetic leg, a magical replacement eye, a stick in his hand and a gnarled face.

"Professor Moody, what are your doing here?" She asked.

"Don't know much about 'Professor', never got up to much teaching, did I?"

"Oh," Rosalyn said. "Anyway, second question. What are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, of course. You and your brother."

Next moment, Rosalyn was getting Harry up and they were both getting dressed. They then rushed downstairs and out onto the lawn.

"Where are we going? The letter said I'd been expelled from Hogwarts," Rosalyn said.

"You haven't, not yet," He looked back to a black wizard in purple and gold robes. "Kingsley, you take point."

"But the letter said-" Rosalyn tried again.

"Dumbledore has persuaded the Minister to suspend your expulsion pending a formal hearing," Kingsley, as he was called, answered.

"A hearing?"

"Aha."

"Don't worry Rosalyn, Harry, we'll explain everything once we get back to headquarters," said the woman with the pink hair.

Harry said. "Okay."

Rosalyn said. "You bloody well better! For a month we've lived here without any information and you've been telling us nothing! If you smart arses hadn't noticed, I saw Voldemort come back, so I'm just as-"