𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 ☆ 19

Rosalyn turned her attention back to the window and saw Ron say. "Scabbers... you're alive!"

"You wany teh be takin' better care of your pets, Ron," She heard Hagrid reprimand.

She said under her breath. "Pettigrew..."

Harry and Hermione grabbed her arms in anticipation of what she was about to do.

"Rosie..." Harry said quietly.

"Rosie you can't!" Hermione said, tugging her arm.

"Hermione that's the son of a bitch that betrayed our parents do you expect me to just sit here-?"

Hermione hissed. "Yes- you must!" She pulled Rosalyn down as the girl attempted to run off and they rushed round the other side of the pumpkins. Rosalyn angrily heard herself going into her rant at Ron. She guessed her past and future selves had been angry at this time.

Hermione tried desperately to explain when they got there. "Rosie, you're in Hagrid's hut now, if you just go bursting in on yourself you'll think you've gone mad! Awful things have happened to wizards who've meddled with time, Rosie. We can't be seen."

They heard Fudge talking but they couldn't make out his words.

"Fudge is coming," Hermione breathed, she turned round to Hagrid's. "We aren't leaving. Why aren't we leaving?"

Her answer lay on the nearest pumpkin. She looked down and saw the same fossil type stone as before when they had just been leaving Hagrid's hut.

She picked the stone off the pumpkin and held it in her hand before chucking it with all her might through the window so it could break the sugar pot.

"Are you mad?" Harry asked.

Hermione dove behind the pumpkins so that she wouldn't be see and then she threw another at the back of Rosalyn's head. They heard the Rosalyn in the hut say. "Ow!"

And the Rosalyn outside said. "Ow!" As well. "That hurt."

"Sorry," Hermione said sadly.

With the final mystery of Hagrid's hut gone, the quartet was able to head towards the back door just as Dumbledore, Fudge and Macnair knocked on the front.

The quartet escaped the hut without being seen. The trio suddenly realised that themselves were coming towards them.

"Come on, we're coming out the back door!" Hermione said. Harry and Rosalyn followed her as they ran back into the forest and hid behind trees.

They peeked out from behind the trees and Hermione pulled back a branch to look at them.

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?"

Harry let out a. "Hermione!" As something they had all forgotten happened.

Hermione snapped a twig underneath her foot and the other Hermione and Rosalyn both turned round at the speed of light.

The trio was shaking as they had immediately withdrawn themselves after Hermione had snapped the twig. Harry as part of the quartet asked. "What?"

"I thought I just saw... never mind."

"Let's go!"

The quartet ran back up the hill hastily and the trio came out from behind the trees. Checking that they were gone before sneaking behind the pumpkins again.

Hermione looked in the window to check that all the men in the hut were settled, and when she saw that they were, Hermione hissed. "Go, you two, go!"

Rosalyn and Harry got the message and stood up to go and rescue Buckbeak. The two of them came out from the pumpkins, wary of the meeting inside the hut.