𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ☆ 6

Rosalyn and Harry had got up groggy, being shaken awake by a quidditch team member. Oliver, Fred and George had gone to get Harry, and Angelina and Katie, Rosalyn's fellow chasers, had gone to get her. Once they were awake, the Potter twins changed into their quidditch robes.

They had marched downstairs with their brooms over their shoulders, Rosalyn and Harry had their Nimbus 2000's. Wood was now talking to them as they walked across the lawn to get to the quidditch pitch.

"I spent the whole summer devising a new quidditch plan. We're going to train longer, harder, and- what the- I don't believe it!"

Rosalyn saw what he was talking about immediately. The Slytherin team were walking across the grass, undoubtedly to the same place as the Gryffindors were going.

"Where d'you think you're going, Flint?"

"Quidditch practice," was the Slytherin captain's reply.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today," Wood said defiantly.

"Easy, Wood, I've got a note," Flint pulled a piece of parchment from his pocket, Wood took it and read it aloud.

"I, Professor S. Snape, hereby give the permission to practice owing to the need to train their new seeker. You've got a new seeker, who?" Wood asked as Hermione and Ron hurried over, concerned for the team.

Meanwhile, the Slytherins moved aside to reveal-

"Malfoy?" Rosalyn said in shock and disgust.

"That's right," the blonde haired ferret said. "And that's not all that's new this year."

That was when Rosalyn and the rest of the team noticed the brooms.

"Nimbus 2001's!" Ron said in admiration, for the brooms of course, not the Slytherin team. "How d'you get those?"

"A gift from Draco's father," Flint said, eyes glittering.

"See, unlike, some people, Weasley, my father can afford the best," Rosalyn gave Draco a hard stare, which he completely ignored.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor ten had to buy their way in," Hermione said, finding the words Rosalyn was looking for. "They all got in on pure talent."

The snakes looked scandalised. Rosalyn was about to shut their mouths even further when Draco said something unforgivable.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood," he spat.

That word, mudblood, started the chaos.

Wood started yelling, Angelina and Katie started to shout; Fred and George had to be held back because they were trying to jump on Malfoy at that moment, Harry was stood, confused at what was happening, and Rosalyn-

"You absolute GIT!" She yelled at Malfoy.

Ron, however, was beside himself.

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy," he said, drawing his wand. "Eat slugs!"

But the wand backfired, and the spell did as well, so Ron went shooting backwards into a flash of green-blue light. Rosalyn, Harry, Hermione and the rest of the Gryffindor team rushed over to where he was, lying on the ground a couple of metres away. The Slytherins stayed where they were, laughing their heads off.

"Are you okay, Ron?" Hermione asked worriedly, Ron sat up. His face was pale with a green tinge, and he looked like he was going to be sick. "Say something!"

Ron said something with slugs, as he vomited one on the grass. The people around them let out sounds of disgust but a familiar click of a camera was heard also.