𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 ☆ 18

The effect Rosalyn, Harry, Ron and Hermione had was instantaneous. People got to their feet and clapped, the hope on people's faces was plentiful.

Rosalyn jumped down and allowed people to swarm her and thank her. She was glad, however, when Neville stepped in."Okay, okay, don't kill her before You-Know-Who gets the chance!"

Rosalyn grinned as the crowd thinned and fell silent around her. "So, what's the plan, Rosie?"

Things went properly silent then. "Okay," Rosalyn started unsurely. "There's something in the castle we need to find. Something that may help us find You-Know-Who."

"Okay, so, what is it?" Ernie Macmillan, a Hufflepuff boy that was in the DA asked.

"Don't know," Rosalyn told them.

"Where is it?" Ernie persisted.

"Don't know that either," Rosalyn bit her lip. "Listen, I know that's not a lot to go on-"

"That's nothing to go on," Seamus pointed out.

"Fuck off, Seamus," Rosalyn rolled her eyes, trying to tell them as much as possible without giving it away. "I think it's something to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small, easily concealed- any ideas?"

Silence.

"Well, there is Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem," Luna suggested.

"Oh bloody hell, here we go," Rosalyn heard Ron whisper behind her. She stamped on his toes, hard, and he shut up.

"Yes, but Luna, it's lost, there's not a person alive who's seen it," Cho said desperately.

"No, wait," Rosalyn held a finger up to shush her. "This is a Hogwarts founder object, is it?"

Luna nodded. "I can't believe you haven't heard of it, it's quite famous."

"Excuse me, can somebody tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked.

"It's like a sort of crown, or a tiara?" Cho told him.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and Ginny came running in. She had eyes for only-

"Harry."

"Hi there," Harry said slowly with lovesick eyes.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm a frankie first year," Ron said indignantly. "I'm only her brother."

"She's got lots of those though, and only one Harry," Seamus commented, smirking. This caused Rosalyn to laugh.

"Shut up, Seamus," Ron said in annoyance.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville stepped forward.

"Snape knows," Ginny said in distress. "He knows Rosie was spotted in Hogsmeade."

☆☆☆

Snape had also called an emergency assembly in the dead of night. But the DA also had a plan to infiltrate this.

Rosalyn was going to hide amongst half the students in the DA, protected by them, with a Hogwarts uniform on. The rest would hide outside the doors when they closed, ready for the time when Rosalyn would call them. Order members had now arrived, such as Lupin, Kingsley, Molly and Arthur. They hated Snape as much as everyone else now.

Anyway, once the students arrived in the hall, Snape sweeped down the aisle that they had left for him, his cloak flying when he turned round.     

"Many of you are surely wondering why I summoned you at this hour," he looked the students up and down. "It has come to my attention, that earlier this evening... Rosalyn Potter was spotted in Hogsmeade."