𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 ☆ 12

"Hermione! Hermione? Harry!" Rosalyn called, trying to wake up her friends.

It did, for in a few seconds, Hermione and Harry came out the tent. "Is everything alright?" Hermione asked.

"It's fine," Rosalyn told her. "Actually, it's more than fine," she stepped aside to reveal Ron.

"Hey," they both uttered quietly.

Hermione took a second to digest this, but as soon as she had she was storming towards the two boys. Her face was impassive, her expression icy. Rosalyn smirked.

"You- complete- arse! Ronald- Weasley!" She yelled, punctuating every word with a punch to Ron's stomach. "You show up here after weeks! And you say 'hey'!?"

She turned to Rosalyn, advancing towards her. "Where's my wand, Rosie?"

"I don't know-" Rosalyn backed up against a tree.

"Rosie, where's my wand?"

"I don't know!"

"Rosalyn Potter, you give me my wand!"

Rosalyn fumbled for a second, giving Hermione her wand. "How come she's got your wand?" Ron asked.

"Never mind why she's got my wand!" Hermione turned back to him. "What is that?" She barely breathed, looking at the locket which Ron held up. "You destroyed it?" She then saw the other possession they had. "And how is it that you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?"

"Long story," Rosalyn input.

Hermione looked from Rosalyn to Harry, then she turned to Ron. "Don't think this changes anything."

"Of course not, I've only just destroyed a bloody horcrux, how would that change anything?" Ron finally found some fire and fought back. "Look, we wanted to come back as soon as we left, but we didn't know where to find you!"

"Yeah, how did you find us?" Rosalyn asked with furrowed brows. "Harry, you as well, I didn't ask you that."

"Well, I searched every bloody forest in Scotland before I decided to come to England," Harry sighed. "It was just a whim that I got it this quick."

Ron sighed, knowing he had to answer. He held up the deluminator. "With this."

"What?" Rosalyn's eyes became wider and wider.

"I don't know what it is, but it doesn't just turn lights off," Ron told the girls. "But, one morning, I was sleeping in this little pub, keeping away from some snatchers, then I heard it."

" 'It'?" Rosalyn asked.

"A voice," Ron said quietly. "Your voice, Hermione."

"And what did I say, may I ask?" Hermione asked frostily.

"My name, just my name," Ron said. "Coming out of it, like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared, and I knew, sure enough. It floated towards me, the ball of light, right to my chest, and went through me, right here," he patted his heart. "And I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go, so I disapparated, came to this hillside. It was dark, I had no idea where I was, I just hoped that one of you would show yourself, and you did."

Hermione didn't look convinced, but thankfully, as Ron strode past her, Rosalyn got to see a tiny smiled etched upon her lips.

☆☆☆

Rosalyn, Harry and Ron were sitting in the tent. Ron and Harry talking, Rosalyn sitting opposite them.

"How long d'you reckon she'll stay mad at me?" Ron asked miserably.