𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 15

"Arresto momento!" Rosalyn heard Hermione shout through the air rushing through her ears.

Thankfully, this did the trick, as about a foot from the ground, everyone stopped for a second, breaking the impact, then all seven of them fell on the rock that covered the ground. Rosalyn breathed hard, still clutching the prophecy, before she started to get up.

"Department of Mysteries?" Ron asked. "They got that right, didn't they?"

Rosalyn wasn't compelled to laugh. She couldn't stop thinking about how she'd nearly killed everyone that was standing beside her.

And that they still weren't in the clear.

A stone arch with a veil in between it stood in the middle. Well, a veil that looked like smoke. And Rosalyn walked up to it.

"The voices," she said, advancing on the veil. "What are they saying?"

She wasn't lying. She actually heard voices coming from the veil, but Hermione didn't. "There aren't any voices, Rosie, let's get out of here."

But Luna Lovegood stepped up. "I hear them too."

"Rosie, it's just an empty archway," Hermione said, her voice shaking. "Please Rosie!"

Suddenly, Rosalyn heard something else. She turned, hair flying, eyes cold, wand up, yelling. "Get behind me!"

The six others raised their wands and ran behind their leader. Rosalyn saw the Death Eaters start to descend, their immaterialised form of black smoke coming down from the door.

Suddenly the seven teens were encased in the smoke, and they pressed themselves into the rock to try and escape it. Rosalyn still had the prophecy in her hand, terrified that someone was gonna wrench it from her grip.

And then the smoke subsided, but everything had changed. Rosalyn quickly became aware of the fact that she was alone, and when she looked up, her blood ran cold.

Around the circular room, all six of her friends were getting held by death eaters, wands pointing at their heads.

A cold laugh filled the air as Lucius Malfoy walked up the rock, leaning on his cane. "Did you actually believe... or were you truly naive enough to think... that children stood a chance against us?"

He was above Rosalyn, putting his hand out. "I'm not giving you-" Rosalyn started to murmur, barely moving her lips.

"Oh, I know you won't do it for yourself," Lucius said, tones of malice embedded in his voice. "But you've brought weaknesses here, Potter, people you can't bare to watch as we end their lives..."

Rosalyn's eyes became a bit wider, realising. "I'll make this simple for you Potter... give me the prophecy... or watch your friends... die."

Rosalyn looked around the room, and everyone looked petrified.

"Don't give it to him!" Neville yelled, but Bellatrix, who was holding him, hissed a shhh, then put her wand across his throat.

Rosalyn knew what she had to do. Ignoring Neville, she handed Lucius the prophecy. In his short moment of glory, he held the glass ball up, savouring it.

His short moment of glory.

"Get away from my goddaughter."

Rosalyn saw Sirius for a split second before he punched Lucius in the face.

Rosalyn didn't know that the order could do the immaterialising thing, but with white smoke, however they could. So soon Izzy, Tonks, Kingsley, Lupin and Moody were before them.