𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ☆ 11

Christmas was here, and Rosalyn, Harry, Ron and Hermione were in for a rude awakening as they were all drinking polyjuice potion later.

They sat at the Gryffindor table, making their plans.

"It's all set, we just need a bit of who we're changing into," Hermione said.

"Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy," Rosalyn said, referring to Ron, Harry and herself. Hermione continued.

"You also need to make sure, that the real Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy, Rosalyn, don't burst in on us when we're interrogating Malfoy."

"How?" Asked Ron incredulously.

"I've got it all worked out," Hermione assured them, pulling three cupcakes out her bag. "I filled these with a simple sleeping draught, simple, but powerful, now, once they're asleep, hide them in the broom cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs, also, change into their robes."

Rosalyn knew she would have to go in a different direction to Harry and Ron to get Pansy Parkinson, but she was going to.

"So who're you changing into?"

"I've already got mine," explained Hermione. She took out a phial of hair. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I got this off her robes. Anyway, I'm going to go check on the polyjuice potion, make sure the three Slytherins find these." She pushed the cakes forward.

Rosalyn took hers and went off to find Pansy, she found her, unusually alone. But she would have to wait her turn because just then, Malfoy came up to her.

"Draco!" She said, smiling. "I was just thinking about you..." She leaned her body close to his and Rosalyn felt sick that she would have to do that.

Draco smirked and said. "Of course you were, Pansy."

"Did I ever tell you how handsome you are..."

"You might have mentioned it once or twice."

Rosalyn was regretting her life choices. She would have to flirt with Malfoy, seriously?

"Anyway, see you later!"

They bade their goodbyes and Rosalyn walked up to Pansy before anyone could come to her.

When Pansy noticed Rosalyn, she said. "Hey Potty! I heard you petrified two more!"

Rosalyn rolled her eyes. "Hey Pugsy! I heard you frightened five more first years! But I mean it can't be hard with that face."

Parkinson looked furious and Rosalyn smirked at her, walking forward, she said quickly, chucking her cupcake at Pansy. "But you can have this, it's got a beauty spell in it, but I don't need it," she smiled.

Pansy twirled her hair around her finger and Rosalyn made a mental note to do that. Especially with Malfoy. Pansy said slyly. "I don't trust you, Potty, but thanks."

She took a bite then and there, and fell to the floor. Rosalyn smirked and took off Pansy's robes, then plucked a hair off her head and levitated her to the broom cupboard, meeting Harry and Ron there.

"Success?" They asked her.

"Yep, told her it was a beauty potion, she'll do anything to improve her looks, and guess what, I saw her flirting! With Malfoy!"

The three laughed and hid the three Slytherins in the cupboard before going to the girls bathroom.

Hermione was there with a ladel, spooning the potion out into glass beakers. "We'll have exactly an hour before we change back into ourselves." The potion was lumpy and splashed into the beaker, Hermione handed one to each of them. "Add the hairs."