𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 ☆ 7

Rosalyn arrived in a shower of green flames, seeing Ministry members galore flood the atrium. Rosalyn looked desperately around for Harry, Ron or Hermione, but she couldn't see them.

Not until someone hissed. "Rosie! Rosie?"

She swivelled on her high heels and there she saw them. Harry, Ron and Hermione, all standing there, all looking very uncomfortable.

"This is awful," Hermione winced. "Absolutely awful. Have you seen what's over there?"

Rosalyn looked to where she was pointing and saw a fountain, but below, carved into that fountain, were hundreds and hundreds of human bodies.

And then Rosalyn realised they weren't carved. "Muggles," she said hopelessly.

"In their... rightful place," Hermione miserably said.

"Gotta tell you, starting to freak out a bit," Ron told them.

"You don't say," Rosalyn breathed. If they were caught here...

"How long did you say this batch of polyjuice would last, Hermione?" Harry suddenly asked.

Hermione's eyes widened. "I didn't."

Soon, they walked into one of the lifts that was hopefully heading to where Umbridge's office was (level one, as they had learnt). They had hoped to be uninterrupted, but this proved to be a difficulty.

"Cattermole!"

A man that Rosalyn recognised held open the lift doors, looking straight at Ron. This man was a death eater by the name of Yaxley, Rosalyn had seen him before.

"It's still raining inside my office," Yaxley told a very bewildered Ron. "That's two days now."

"Raining?" Ron asked, trying to make a feeble joke. "Have you tried an umbrella?"

"You do realise I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?" Yaxley didn't find it funny.

"Downstairs?" Ron asked.

"To interrogate your wife," snarled the death eater. "Now, if my wife's blood status were in doubt, and the head of the department of magical law enforcement needed a job doing, I might just make that a priority. You have one hour."

Ron nodded his head slowly and scaredly. Yaxley released the lift doors and they swung shut, banging together before the lift zoomed backwards, then upwards.

"How in the name of Merlin's pants am I supposed to fix a raining office?" Ron asked incredulously.

"Try finite incantatem," Hermione told him. "This is you, Ron," she added, as they stopped at a level once again.

Ron stepped out the lift. "Finite incantatem, and if that doesn't work?"

But the lift had already closed. They were already speeding away.

"I say that if we don't locate Umbitch within the hour we go find Ron and come back another day," Rosalyn told the other two. They nodded.

But locating Umbridge wasn't difficult. She was right there when the lift opened. "Ah, Mafalda, Travers sent you did he?"

Hermione gave a scared nod and Umbridge continued. "We'll go straight down."

As she got into the lift, she said. "Alana! How good to see you, dear, I haven't spoken to you in weeks! How was your holiday to Albania?"

"Erm-" Rosalyn started. Umbridge was speaking to her as if she really liked her, an unusual occurance for her. "I er- I enjoyed it, it was great."

"Oh good, and I must say, you're growing up, it feels like yesterday I was announced as your godmother," Umbridge smiled.