𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 3

After the ear had been broken, there was nothing to do but just hang around upstairs until the meeting was over. Rosalyn also caught up with Ginny, telling her about everything.

Finally, Molly called them all back down for dinner.

"We'll be eating down in the kitchen," She smiled widely at Rosalyn, who tried to look on slightly more annoyed in return.

And to make matters worse, Fred and George decided to apparate behind her at that moment. This had, apparently, been annoying Molly all summer, ever since the twins had passed their apparition tests.

"OH JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERYTHING!" She yelled at the top of her voice. Fred and George hurried into the kitchen. Rosalyn laughed accidentally, before she realised everyone was doing the same thing.

"Hi, mum," Ginny said, walking round Molly into the kitchen. Arthur joined his wife as Ron squeezed past them. Now only Harry, Hermione and Rosalyn remained.

"Now, are you both hungry?" Molly asked.

Harry nodded, Rosalyn did nothing.

"Are you sure you're alright, you two? You gave us quite a turn," Arthur said.

"I'm not really alright, I wish you'd-" Rosalyn said.

"We're fine," Harry cut across her.

Rosalyn sighed, looked at her brother mutinously, then attempted to push past Molly and Arthur.

"Rosalyn Potter."

Molly and Arthur separated this time, and there he stood. Sirius Black.

And she was beside him. Isabelle Black.

"Sirius! Izzy!" Rosalyn exclaimed, moving forward and being instantly engulfed in a hug with both her godparents.

"Lupin!" Harry said, hugging his own godfather, who was standing behind his old best friends.

As Rosalyn went through into the kitchen, Lupin caught her and said. "I hear that you've been, shall I put it, quite hard on most of the order."

"Yes," said Rosalyn unblushingly. "They deserve it."

"As your former teacher, Rosalyn, I know that you can be stubborn and quick tongued, but I don't think that they really-"

"They left me, and Harry, in the dark, for a month. We have been enslaved, bullied, and harassed this past month, and I was the one to see Voldemort come back! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't know anything!"

"I know, Rosalyn, but-"

"But what? But nothing! What did you think? 'Oh, why should Rosalyn know what's going on? She was only the one that told us everything and gave us all the goddamn information! Yeah, let's just treat her as though she's five and-' "

"That's not what-"

"Well it sure seems like it!"

"Rosalyn listen! We didn't want to keep you in the dark, Dumbledore told us-"

"Yeah I heard," said Rosalyn bitterly.

Lupin looked at her. "Look, you're angry. You know you're angry. I know you're angry. You can be angry. But don't take that anger out on anyone else, okay?"

"Ahhh, Moony, the true poet," came a sarcastic voice.

Rosalyn looked round with interest and a small smirk to see Izzy, coming to her goddaughter's aid.

"Scarlet, please do not undo all the work I've been doing," Lupin said, referring to Izzy by her old Maurauder name, like she did with him, before heading into the kitchen.