𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 1

If you knew the girl Rosalyn Potter, you would know a feisty, outspoken girl that would hasten to get what she wanted. This is why she was currently more angry than she could ever be at Albus Dumbledore. She knew she had agreed to the labour that this was, but she didn't think it would be this bad.

As you'd probably guessed, she was living with the Dursley's. She was with Harry, but that was still three people versus two.

Every morning, she woke up from nightmares about the graveyard and Cedric's death with no one to comfort her but Harry, who tried, but wasn't nearly as good as Molly would've been. Then, after she'd stop crying she would get dressed and go down to breakfast where she'd get treated like a servant. In the day she and Harry went walking just so they could get out of the house, then in the evening whilst the Dursley's ate way too much and watched telly, Rosalyn and Harry went upstairs to their bedroom, not wanting to be around their so-called family.

Rosalyn hated it. She hated her Uncle Vernon, a beefy man who ate too much and had no neck. She hated her Aunt Petunia, her mother's sister, who hated Rosalyn mutually because of how much she looked like her sister. Then there was Dudley, the fattest boy Rosalyn had ever seen in her life and the boy who hated Rosalyn and Harry more than ever.

And there was one more reason. It had been a month, a month, and Rosalyn hadn't heard anything. Not from Ron, not from Hermione, not from Sirius, not from Izzy, not from Molly. Nothing. Not a single stinking word. Nothing about what was happening now Voldemort was back, nothing about what Dumbledore was planning to do to counter him. Nothing.

She and Harry often talked about it, and they were today when they were walking through a field near Privet Drive.

"They could've just forgotten, Rosie," said Harry logically.

"No! No! NO!" Growled Rosalyn. "Hermione said it at the end of last year, that she wanted us to write! And Ron joked but-"

"But they would never do this to us," Harry said. "Exactly! Exactly, Rosie, so it must just be a mistaken address or something-"

"But it's not!" Rosalyn said frustratedly. "I just know it's not! There's something going on and we don't know about it!"

Harry sighed as they entered a park and sat down on the swings, watching two kids on the roundabout go home with their mum.

Rosalyn looked at Harry and Harry looked at Rosalyn. They both knew they were thinking the same thing.

Rosalyn's eyes lowered and looked at their shadows on the ground, and as soon as her eyes left the park it had some new inhabitants. Laughing filled her ears as she looked up and saw her cousin, Dudley.

"Oh, hey Big-D," Rosalyn said, having picked up the fact that this was Dudley's nickname over the summer. "What have you guys been up to? Beating up a ten year old?"

"This one deserved it," Dudley said.

"Oh, yeah, what?" She did a quick head count. "Five versus one, that's very brave..."

"He cheeked me," Dudley said.

"Oh yeah? Did he say you're rude, spoilt, and a cross between a pig and a pug? Because that's not cheek, Dud, that's true."

"Shut it," Dudley said.

"Oooohhh, so scared," Rosalyn said.

The gang didn't take kindly to this.

"Come on, Dud, hit her!"

"Yeah! Get her!"

But Dudley didn't and Rosalyn knew why. She had her wand in her back pocket.