Trouble::Chapter 1

The school bell rings through my ears making me grit my teeth in frustration.

"Damn you Beacon Hills school bell," I mutter under my breath.

The halls fill with teens and I'm pushed against my locker. Rolling my eyes I sigh, annoyed, and wait for the rush to pass. Suddenly the PA screeches catching the attention of every person in the halls.

Brianna Mcall, please report to the office, Brianna Mcall please report to the office.

All eyes swivel to me and I feel the heat creep up my neck. I push past the whispers and pestering laughs.

What did I do now?

"Ms. Mcall," a voice drawls from the inside.

I twirl my light brown hair nervously around my index finger. Stepping into the cold room I fold my hands in front of me waiting for the accusation.

"Please take a seat," the all too familiar voice orders. I do as it says and sit in the cushioned chair. In front of me is a oak desk and behind that is a bunch of file cabinets. A woman comes into view, her hair in a tight blonde bun and her eyes ice cold.

In a monotony voice she begins.

"Due to past experience I'm sure you know me Ms.Mcall,"

I mumble a quiet 'yes Ms.Amber'

Nodding she continues,

"You are here because of your actions yesterday with your partners in crime, Stillinski and your brother Scott."

A wave of confusion rushes over me.

"What? I was home with Scott and my mom yesterday what are you talking about?" I demand my voice now harsh and accusatory.

"Ms. Mcall I'm not playing this game with you anymore"

Smiling innocently, I sigh dramatically.

"Well I guess I'm sorry is what I'm supposed to say, but-" My sarcastic remark is cut off by a loud bang from the from the front of the office.

A tall lanky boy bursts in, panting and clutching his side. Ms. Amber raises an arched eyebrow and waits for an explanation while I try not to burst put laughing. Typical Stiles to the rescue.