Allison and Plans::Chapter 20

"Look at this!" A random black haired girl yells and the whole school rushes to the window.

I try to look over the six foot jocks but I'm too short.

Damn it.

Suddenly a pair of strong but skinny arms wrap themselves around my waist and lifts me up, over the crowd.

I gasp loudly and turn my head to see who it is.

Stiles.

His childish face grins up at me and I smile back, blushing slightly.

I look away so he dosent see the blush on my face and look out the window.

As soon as the sight reaches my eyes, my head spins and my stomach churns.

A man is laying on a steetcher, blood seeping out of claw marks around every inch of his body.

He screams and lays back down and I have to tear my eyes away.

Stiles lowers me but his arms are still around my waist, comforting me with his warmth.

But I can't erase the sight out of my head.

Scott's POV

I did that.

In the dream.

I killed that man.

The crowd disperses and I see Bri and Stiles walking towards me.

Bri dosent look so good.

"Bri are you okay?" I ask once they reach up to me.

She nods absently and Stiles reaches for her hand.

Anger starts in me but I will it to go down.

They're just friends.
Stiles is my best friend.
He wouldn't date my sister.

"I did that," I whisper and Bri's head snaps up a look of confusion on her face.

"What?"

"My dream..I was um with Allison, in a school bus and then I dragged her and killed her,"

"You killed my best friend?!" Bri screams and Stiles shakes his head and gives her a reassuring smile.

"No right when we came in Scott searched for her and had a moment with her," Stiles says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up,"

He laughs and Bri does too smiling up at him.

Are they just friends?

I ignore them and fill Brianna in about the crazy dream it vision or something I had last night.

A/N AHHHHHH BRILES

Lol I say that every time. I know this chapter is short ad well and I hate doing that.

I'm sorry.

I'll update again today because last night's update was horrible.

I love you guys and thanks so much for the 425 reads!

See you again tomight!

Love, Kripa!

Btw is my cover showing up alright?