Allison ' s Family Secret ::Chapter 69

Scott's POV

Bri has this defeated and angry look on her face as she storms out the broken door and next to Stiles's jeep.

I don't blame her. Derek gave us no help none at all!! Now what are we going to do?

I walk out behind Stiles and say nothing, breathing heavily.

"That sucked," Stiles says confidently as we get in the car. Bri just grumbels something and I nod.

No duh..

'What do we do now?" Bri asks defeatedly and I just shake my head. Theres absolutely nothing we can do.

He starts the car but before he does I catch him looking at Bri one more time, and she dosent notice.

It looks like something I would do for Allison...

Bri's POV

UGH

I can't believe this..

How are we supposed to live if the one guy who is supposed to know something can't help?!

HOW?!

Frustrated thoughts run through my head but I take deep breaths, knowing there's nothing I can do about it. If Derek can't help us, that we have to help ourselves.

Time for some research.

~Meanwhile at the Argent Residence~

Allison ' s POV

Why isn't Bri talking to me?

I mean really, 42 missed calls and 13 texts..

Did I do something?

Thoughts like these rush through me as I sit on my bed doing absolutely nothing.

Bri hasn't talked to me for over 3 weeks and I have no idea why. Her eyes fill with hate and fear whenever I'm near, and even Scott is being distant.

Lydia ignored me the whole day and for some reason it hurts more than its supposed to. They're my best friends. The ones that welcomed me into Beacon Hills when I was the awkward 'new girl'. And now they all seem to hate me.

Frustrated tears start to fill my eyes as I think about it all, about how I'm losing them all.

"Allison?" A strong voice calls and I wipe my tears hastily.

Aunt Kate..

"Coming!" I shout and leap off my bed and out the bedroom door, to the living room.

Kate is standing in the middle of the room, arms crossed across her chest and she looks at me a slight smirk on her face.

What's going on?

I look at her confused but she dosent say anything and leads me somewhere deeper into the house.

What the heck?

My heart starts thumping as I follow her, putting my trust into her, and she stops at a old staircase.

"What is this? I've never seen it before..," I mumble a million thoughts running through my head.

Kate, being the woman that she is, still dosent say anything, but just smirks sending shivers down my spine.

She scares me sometimes...

My eyes widen as we walk down the staircase into darkness, fear prominent in my heart now.

Where are we going..?

She stops at a sheer metal door, the smirk on her face growing bigger, as she looked at my surprise.

I've never seen this place..

And it's in my house?

WHAT

"Allison..all families gave secrets," Kate purrs mysteriously grabbing the handle of the metal door.

My heart beats uneasily and I don't think it's the normal secret everyone has. It looks..wicked..

She swings the door open and I look into a dark room filled with guns, arrows and sickeningly..wolf heads..

Excuse me?!

"This is ours," And with those words my life turns upside down.

Literally.

A/N Hey guys!

Omg how are you I've missed you guys!!!

Sorry I haven't updated, I'm catching up with summer homework (ugh) and stuff so I've been busy.

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and comment.

Also I have an announcement to make.

There will only be at the most 6 more chapters to this amazing journey, Revealed by Kripa78.

PLEASE HOLD YOUR TEARS CAUSE I'M HOLDING MINE. AND ALSO DON'T KILL ME.

Like I said there wil only be six chapters, but please don't kill me there will be a sequeal!!!!

YASSSSSSS

It'll be called, Unravel, and I'm so excited for you guys to read it!

But here's the catch..

It'll only be published in June of 2016..

I know! I know it's long but this year in school is really imprtant for me and really stressful and I need to focus.

Fanfiction has been amaizng and made me so happy you guys have no idea.

You guys are anaizng and I love you so please bear with me.

I love you guys and hope you understand...

~Your loving author~

♡♡Kripaxoxo♡♡