The Alpha Strikes::Chapter 60

Lydia POV

The video store shatters into a million pieces of glass. I scream in fear as my heart jumps to my throat. Glass breaks against glass and I shield my face from the glistening pieces.

What the heck is happening?!

Emerging from the glass a black animal leaps out and my heart starts to beat uneasily.

Those eyes.

I saw them last night. I scream omce again, realizing it's the Alpha, ripping my throat raw. My hands shake violently and I shut my eyes, not wanting to look at the hideous beast.

My world swims with fear and darkness but suddenly, I feel something that gives me hope.

Police sirens.

Bri's POV

We just stand in the middle of my messy room, arms around each ither, as he whispers what heroic things I did last night. I'm already feeling great again, and get lost into his golden hazel eyes.

Our perfect moment is interrupted by a sudden ringing of Stiles's phone. My heart flutters and I blush, as he let's go of my,waist, and I of his neck.

His face immediately becomes worried and my heart swarms with fear.

He gets off the phone, his face worried and the room turns dark with fear.

"What is it?" I ask as my heart beats uneasily.

Stiles looks at me, his hands slightly shaking.

"The Alpha striked, at the video store, and Lydia was there,"

And with those few words my heart drops to my stomach, whatever happy feeling I,had moments ago vanish, and I widen my eyes.

Stiles walks to me with a grim face.

"Let's go," He decides quickly and dashes out the room.

Lydia please please be okay...

Stiles POV

Bryn runs after me, following me to my jeep.

She was in my arms..

Seconds ago...

She likes me..

STILES YOUR DAD IS A T A CRIME SCENE GET IT TOGETHER!

I get into the car and Bryn gets in with me, her face pale and her hands shaking slightly.

I feel a sudden urge to comfort her just like seconds before so I reach out for her hand.

A little color comes back into her cheeks, as she grabs my hand, squeezing it tightly.

Her hands are so cold...

Are we a thing now?

Like are we dating?

My heart flutters at the thought as I drive down to the video store, one hand in the wheel, the other with Bryn.

My heart drops to my stomach as I see the video store, destroyed and glass everywhere.

I hear Bryn ' s breath hitch and I feel the same way.

Oh my gosh...

Suddenly, Bryn bolts out the car door and runs towards the store. I run after her, fearing her saftey.

Please everyone be okay...

My heart beats wildly as I see Bryn run to the most important person to her here.

Lydia.

A/N HEY KRIPANATORS!

I will,be updating again today so don't worry, I wont leave you hanging!

YAS WE MADE IT 1.71K GUYS U LIVE U SO MUCH!

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please don't forget to vote and comment.

I'll see you soon my loves...

~Your expectant author~

◇◇Kripaxoxo◇◇