Promises and Secrets::Chapter 71

Bri's POV

Laura Hale..

Hale..

The wheels in my mind turn as the words Scott just said echoes through me.

I snap out of my trance and look at the boys, not quite knowing what to say. My heart beats uneasily and we all stand in silence, shocked disgusted and the trust fading away.

"Hale..um okay that's great," I whisper sarcastically and Stiles smiles faintly.

I realize that I've been standing in the doorway the whole time and immediately move to the side, letting them in.

"We have a lot to figure out," I say as they come in, and we sit in a circle on my bed, my laptop still open.

"You've been busy," Scott murmurs as he sees a bunch of useless print outs strewn across my usually pristine floor.

Suddenly a wave of fatigue washes over me and I stumble to sit on my bed, rubbing my eyes.

Stiles POV

Bryn collapses onto the bed, her face in her hands. I feel bad for her, as she groans from her tiredness.

Scott looks at me, a smile tugging on his lips and I smirk back. She mumbels something incoherent and lays her head on my lap, and immediately my heart starts to beat.

Oh my god..

Bryn's eyes are closed, and I look down at her beautiful face, just laying there in my lap.

I cant belive she's actually laying down on my lap..

Like the Brianna Mcall..

On my lap..

OKAY STILES STOP

I ignore my heart beating, and brush the hair out of her face, taking a stand in my hand and twirling it.

She's so beautiful and perfect and she's just everything..

Bryn smiles faintly and opens one eye, looking at Scott.

"I'm listening tell me everything,"

Scott starts at her for a moment, then looks back at me and takes a deep breath.

"Okay so basically Derek didn't kill Laura Hale, but we put him in jail because of it," Scott starts but before he can finish Bryn opens both eyes but dosent sit up.

"Wait so he didn't kill his sister?" She questions, her eyebrows scrunched together on confusion.

She's so cute..

Scott shakes his head, and proceeds.

"No he didn't kill her but we though he did cause he had her freaking body in his backyard. After he was let go, because they said it had wolf marks on her not human-"

Bryn laughs lightly at the irony.

"But he is a werewolf and nobody knows that, great," She mutters closing her eyes again and I smile twirling her soft hair in my fingers again.

"So yeah he was bailed out and stuff and that was a couple weeks ago," Scott finishes and now I know all hell is going to break lose.

This is what I was afraid to tell her..

She's going to be so mad at us..

Immediately, just like I thought, her head snaps up and she lifts her head off my lap, unfortunately.

I can see her eyes flood with distrust and anger and I cringe on the inside.

This is not going to be good.

"You knew about this weeks ago?" She whispers almost in a deadly way and I cringe again looking at Scott.

Oh god...

He just nods tentatively and Bryn closes her beautiful eyes again, taking a deep breath.

I grab her hand, and squeeze it reassuringly, and she grips it back, sending tingles down my spine.

Bryn finally opens her eyes and looks at both of us, a determined glint in her eyes.

"Its fine that you didnt tell me, but can you promise something?"

Scott looks at me and I nod slightly, telling him to agree.

"Yeah of course Bri," He says holding her other hand, and she smiles at the both of us.

Thank god shes not mad at us..

"No more secrets," Bryn says and looksboth of us in the eye.

Thats easy..

I dont want to keep secrets from her anyway..

"Promise," Scott and I say at the same time and she smiles wider.

My heart swells with happiness as we all sit together, smiling and talking, just like old times.

And I cherish every moment of it.

A/N Hey loves!

This chapter again, was sort of just focused on the trio and their understadning of one another so I hope you liked this! I feel like sometimes you need to have normal chapters and not just action packed, for a little breather. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and if you did, please dont forget to vote and comment!

I will try to update again today with our normal supernatural, mystery, theme to it. CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THERES ONLY A FEW MORE EPISODES OF TEEN WOLF AHH

Anyway see you soon wolfies

Your fellow wolf author

Kripaxoxo