Overwhelming Feelings ::Chapter 70

~At the Argent Residence~

Allison ' s POV

Kate smiles at my surprise and walks into the dark room. I follow my body tingling with excitement and a little bit of fear.

My family has been the most ordinary..

But now maybe we have something exciting..

My mind swirls with the possibilities and I try to adjust my eyes to the darkness. Wolf heads are on the wall, their mouths agape and I see an assortment of weapons everywhere. Chills runs down my spine as I jeep my eyes open, now able to see everything.

What exactly is our secret?

I echo my thoughts, "Kate..what exactly is our secret?" I whisper half scared half intrested.

She turns dramatically, her blonde tight curls flying over her shoulder. She has a pink lip gloss smirk on her face that sends another series of chills down my spine.

"This is what your dad and I do for a living. We hunt. We hunt werewolves and other supernatural weirdos," Kate finalizes and I feel my mouth go agape.

Werewolves?

Supernatural..?

My heart beats and my mind hurts with too much shock. This isn't right. I have a normal life with a normal family. Not a supernatural life with a family who hunts supernatural beings.

I cant take it anymore. The heat courses through me in a overwhelming way and I rush out of the rooom, tears threatening to spill down my face.

I have to get out of here.

I run out of the room hastily, ignoring the calls of Kate from behind me.

I jump into my car and start driving it, not really having a care in the world or knowing where I'm driving. I let the tears fall and I sob out of shock and other emotions.

My life is over.

~Back at the Mcalls~

Bri's POV

I lay, sprawled across my bed, my eyes glued to my shining laptop screen.

Research..

Water..

Research..

That's all I've been doing since I got home, vowing to myself that research is the only thing that can help us now. And I hate it.

Of course

I was too lazy to change into anything presentable so I just slipped on a gray shirt that looked like a dress and flopped down on my bed.

Stiles and Scott went out abruptly to do something and of course I had to stay home and research.

"Ugh," I mumble as I read non helpful articles and can't find any other.

Stiles POV

Laura Hale..

That body was his sisters..

Oh my god..

My heart beats as we drive away from the hospital, Scott sits silently as I try not to hyperventilate.

"Are you sure?" I ask for the millionth time, and he nods in response, his eyes wide with fear.

"Yeah,"

Holy mother of..

I drive to his house, and park near the curb, getting out with him, eager to tell Bryn.

Why would he kill his own sister?

Like literally bite and scratch her to death?!

"Bri?" Scott calls out and my train of panic thoughts stop.

I didn't even notice that we came inside..

My heart beats uneasily, as we walk up the stairs to her room. Scott has to tell her, I'm not doing the honors of telling her there was a dead body buried underground in Derek ' s house.

That sounds so bad..

"Bri?" Scott lightly knocks on the door and I hear her mumble something before she opens the door.

Bryn opens it and immediately my stomach turns and my heart starts flutter as my cheeks turn warm.

Her curled hair is down in messy curls that still look so pretty and she's only wearing a gray shirt that stops five inches above her knees.

She's so hot..

STILES

She just stands there, her eyes tired but still sparkling, and stares at us expectantly.

"Um..Bri we need to talk," Scott starts and she rolls her eyes, resting a hand on her hip.

"Cut the dramatic crap just tell me," Bryn orders with a hint of annoyance and I try to hide my smile.

She looks at me, and blushes a bit, then turns back to Scott.

"Um..so you know how Derek was arrested a while back?" Scott asks fiddling with his thumbs and not looking at her.

Bryn ' s eyes brows scrunch together and nods curtly, signaling for him to continue.

My heart thumps wildly as he says the next words and I anticipate Bryn's expression.

"Well..um that was because we put him in jail. We found a body in his backyard, a body of a girl," Scott says now looking at her nervously.

Immediately my heart plunges down to my stomach as she reacts. Bryn puts a hand to her mouth and her eyes go wide.

"A-a body?" She stammers her beautiful brown eyes filled with fear and disgust.

Scott nods and wraps his arms around her, giving her a comforting hug.

I want to hug her..

STILES STOP IT

She leans on his shoulder, shutting her eyes, and I hear her take a few deep breaths.

Pulling away she clears her throat.

"Okay..so what happened today?" She asks timidly.

Scott looks at me worriedly and I stare at Bryn, not knowing what to say.

"We found out that the body was Laura Hale's"

A/N Hey guys!

So this was just a sorta filler chapter but it is extra long like I promised. And KATE I HATE YOU

Lol anywayz I hope you Kripanators enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and comment!

I'll see you in the next chapter loves!

~Your Fangirl author~

♡♡Kripaxoxo♡♡