Great Just Great::Chapter 68

Bri's POV

I follow the doosh upstairs my whole body running on hate.

I really don't like this guy...

And that smirk in his face..

Ugh..

The retch makes me want to faint, but I keep some of my dignity and try to ignore it. We walk into another wrecked room, standing in a circle, our arms all folded.

Derek stands and looks at us, or rather glowers at us, turning to each of us in turn.

OK guy this isn't trivia just give us ANSWERS AND STOP THE STARING

Derek looks at me as if he read my thoughts and I think he smiled.

Think.

Does that guy even smile?

He takes a few steps to me and stops a little too close for comfort. I mean literally can hear his breath.

What.the.heck.

"Um..what are you doing?" I ask as my heartbeat picks up uneasily.

His black eyes bore into mine and I don't even know what's happening.

What the hell is he doing?

He brings up a hand and I know this isn't just something to get answers. He's trying to be...I don't even know.

I push him back with two hands, with as much as force as I can, anger and disgust fueling in me.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!" I scream and see Stiles's face red with anger.

Derek looks at me with surprise and then back at the boys.

They look at him angrily, Stiles's more with annoyance and Scott's more protective.

I cant..

What was he trying to do?

He just looks at us with a ridicoulius look on his face.

"You are a group of stupid supernatural beings, I was trying to look into her eyes and see how she got all these powers," He says in a exasperated voice and glares at all of us again.

Oh..

Well now I feel stupid..

I back away and put my hands in my face, embarassed as hell. Great, Just great.

"And I'm sorry but you're not attractive to me," Derek adds and I look up my face flushed.

Oh god..this guy knows how to make a situation awaward..

Stiles walks up to him, suddenly, his finger pointing at him threatingly.

What?

Her face is contorted with annoyance and anger and I watch half scared half interested.

"She is very attractive thank you very much and if she isn't for you that you're blind," He stammers and I laugh lightly as Scott looks on with a bemused expression on his face.

Aww..he's standing up for me..

BRI SNAP OUT OF IT WE ARE HERE FOR ANSWERS

Derek just rolls his eyes and turns, as we wait for an answer.

Scott looks at me, one eyebrow up.

"Well..did you get any answers?" Scott asks his hands out, irratated.

Derek looks at us, with a straight face.

Tell us already jerk..

"No, for some reason, I can only tell that you guys have telapathy powers because your twins,nothing else,"

Great Just Great

A/N ....WHY DEREK WHY...

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was so tired and busy. I hope you liked this chapter and if you did I please don't forget to vote and comment!

Alrighty then see you in the next chapter!

~ Your exhausted author~

♡♡Kripaxoxo ♡ ♡