A Scare Woman::Chapter 9

Dots of color cloud my vision and I try to stand up and figure out where I am.

The school parking lot?

It's been raining and the suns gone down but I don't remeber going to the school parking lot.

I start walking down in to the school the wind blowing in my face.

There's no one here.

The front door creaks, sending shivers down my spine and I turn in a circle the cold air swirling around me.

This looks so cliche.

Stepping into my school I immerse myself in the darkness and take a deep breath letting my feet and mind take me where they want.

"Hello?" My words echo into nothingness and I keep walking.

My brain eyes are alert but I can't see anything.

"The scent of fear is deceiving you my dear," a growl comes from behind me. It's true. Fear swirls around my heart as I turn to look behind me.

This can't be happening.

A man is sprawled on the marble floor, claw marks on his neck, lifeless.

Ice cold water trails into my blood and I scream, unable to look away from the poor man's body.

Scott's POV

Scott come over EMERGENCY

-Stiles

I sigh of course when my sister is laying unconcious Stiles needs to talk.

I walk noiselessly down the cramped hallway and peek into my twins room.

Her face has turned a sickly pale and she scrunched her face in pain.

I don't even know what to do.
Reluctantly I trail back into the living room and shivering my feet into some worn sneakers.

It's raining, more like pounding rain, and I run through the rain to my best friends house.

Stiles POV

Where the hell are you Scott?

My hand fidget and I can't stop pacing back and forth.

Suddenly my bedroom door slams open and Scott enters, soaked.

"What is it Stiles," he grumbles taking off the hoodie.

Well here we go.

"You know that joke from the other day?"

He nods and sits down on the foot of my bed.

"Yea well not joke anymore,"
I swivel on my computer chair and point at the various tabs that are opened.

"Long story short, you might have been bitten by a werewolf, and now turning into one,"

"And full moon craziness today,"
I conclude with a deep breath.

Scott gives me a look of shock then hate.

"What the heck? You're the one who said that wolves didn't live in California,"

His eyes flash for a moment and I see yellow.

Oh man.

"I know but you said that you heard a wolf howl and you know what hat means?"

"No" Scott growls and for some reason it dosent sound human.

"When a wolf howls it signals it pack," I read in a tensed voice from the many article on my desk.

"A whole pack of wolves?" He asks and I nod.

This isn't going too well.

"Which means that if you shift in front of Allison tonight you can hurt her,"

I let out the main purpose of this conversation but I already know it's not the right thing to say.

"So what do you want me to do?" He asks and I see his hands ball up into fists.

Not a good sign.

"You have to cancel the date," I whisper and hold my breath waiting for his reaction.

"No! I have a date with a girl I can't belive wants to go out with me, I made first line,"

"Everything in my life is somehow perfect so why are you trying to ruin it!" He roars and pushes me up against my wall.

This is worse than I thought.

He huff and his face is only inches away from me.

His eyes flash again a bright yellow and then his grip on my shirt eases.

Scott shakes his head, and looms at me confusingly.

"I'm sorry," he whispers and runs out the door.

My hyper brain is blank as I walk around the room wringing my hands.

Then I see evidence.

Claw marks on my chair.

Scott shifted.

Brianna POV

My eyes shoot open and I gasp for air. Something is holding me down. My arms flair land I kick my legs in fright.

Hold up.

I force myself to breath normally and slowly rise out of my bed.

Really it was just the blanket.

Groaning I feel the exhaustion come back to me and I head into the bathroom.

I fix myself up and head into Scott's room asking if he was going to Lydia's party.

That was an awful dream.

Flashes of the nightmare swim before my vision.

The man.

Shuddering at the sight I keep walking and stop at the closed door.

"Scott?" I yell through the door.

"Yeah!"

"Are you going to Lydia's party tonight?"

"Yeah!" He yells through the shower and I feel my eyes widen in surprise.

Scott dosent usually go to parties.

"With who? Stiles?" I laugh mockingly through the door.

I laugh at his anoyance and walk down to my room.

" Are you sure you're up to this party?" He yells from across the hall.

As if on cue the tiredness washes over me once again but I know that if I stay home I'll be even more tired.

"Yea!" My throat sore from yelling I look into the closet and began a teenage girls routine for a party.

A/N Thanks so much for the awesome 163 reads! That's so amazing! Who watched the new episode for season 5 of teen wolf?! OMG STILES CAN'T DIE I REPEAT STILES CANNOT DIE! Enjoy reading! Oh and let's see if this can get to 180 reads till the next update! Bye love u guys!

Don't forget to comment and vote!