Dreams Becoming Reality::Chapter 45

Stiles POV

Bryn looks at us, determinedly, and her words ring out in the kitchen.

"We go to school,"

I'm not even going to act brave, we have to go to school, in the middle of the night to help a dead guy!

What the actual hell?!

Scott had a terrified look on his face and Bryn looks back and forth between us, one hand on her waist.

She's so hot when she's badass...

SNAP OUT OF IT!

I look at Scott and he slightly nods and my heart sinks to my stomach.

I cant belive we're going to do this...

Bryn doesn't look back and runs upstaits, obviously to change.

Here it goes...

Bri's POV

I run back up the stairs, determined to change and get out and save that man.

I burst into my room and grab something random from my extensive closet.

My heart is beating wildly, and the action hasn't even started but my palms are sweaty.

I pull a oversized light gray, off the shoulder sweater, and black leggings.

I put my hair up in a really high ponytail, letting my brown highlighted, shining curls flow down my back.

Tonight's gonna be one action packed hell ride and I'm ready for it.

Finally I pull on my most comfortable black combat boots and lace them up.

If we're going to kick some ass we better do it in style.

Let's get to it..

Stiles POV

Scott and I stand in silence, waiting for Bryn, and in tension.

What if someone gets hurt today?

What if BRYN gets hurt?

Suddenly the sound of muffled footsteps breaks my train if panic thoughts and I see Bryn come down the stairs.

Oh my god..

Her bright red silk hair falls down her back in a high ponytail. Bryn ' s thin gray sweater exposes her smooth shoulder and a little black strap.

I can feel the heat on my face as soon as the previous thought enters my mind.

Scott looks at her wide eyed and frowns.

"Why'd you change into that?"

Bryn frowns back and rests a hand on her hip.

"Because the outfit I was wearing reminded me of pain," She says annoyedly.

Scott shakes his head as I stare at her beautiful face.

Bryn looks at me and smirks knowingly but dosent say a word.

"So, Bri you have to lead us with your Banshee power things," Scott says slightly worried and sarcastically.

She playfully slaps his arm and smiles confidently.

She's so hot...

CUT IT OUT STILES!

"I got this," Bryn says and walks out the door.

Please, if there is a God, don't hurt anyone tonight...

A/N HEY GUYS!

I hope you like this chapter and omg the real shiz is going to go down in the next chapter..

Stiles's thoughts always crack me up how about u?

I'll see you guys soon!

Kripaxoxo