The Truth and Scott::Chapter 26

Bri's POV

Before he starts, Stiles presses the warm towel on my wrist and I bite my lip, controlling the pain.

"Ok um so about this afternoon," Stiles whispers and I find myself wanting to hear.

No matter what the result is.

"Wait can I tell you a story?" He asks and I'm totally taken back.

A story?

Is he sidetracking?

"A story?" I echo and he nods a little embarasedly.

He probably just dosent want to tell me.

"Sure," I say and clutch the towel to my wrist, and he takes a sit on the sink.

Here we go.

Stiles takes a deep breath and starts his 'story'.

"So there was once this little guy who was really really hyper," Stiles says and I smile.

That sounds like him, in kid form.

Maybe it is him...

He notices my smile and a look of worry crosses his face.

"What?"

"Nothing keep going," I dismiss and he nods taking a deep breath.

"So this little hyper guy didn't have any friends and was playing in the sandbox alone,"

That's definetly Stiles..

Where is he going with this?

"But then one day when he was playing in the sandbox he saw this little girl,"

Me?

God...I just want to know if he like me or not.

"She had extremely pretty shining brown hair and dark brown eyes and she was always smiling," Stiles continues almost wistfully.

If the little guy likes that girl then this isn't about Stiles and I.

Shut up and listen to the story.

"She had another guy with her, holding her hand, and he had dark brown hair and eyes,"

"The little guy looked on almost desperately as they both played games and almost leapt in joy as he saw them walking towards the sandbox,"

"The gorgeous girl was the first to reach the small sandbox, and she crouched down in front of him,"

"At the sight of her up close, his heart fluttered,"

The curious part of me now overpowers and I ask a question.

"But he's really little? How can he like a girl already?" I question and see Stiles blushing a little.