Almost Died, But Okay:: Chapter 17

Scott's POV

"There is a lot of tension between you and Bri and you're going to tell me now!" I growl and feel my fingers lengthen and claws poke out.

Stiles looks terrified and holds up a hand to calm me down.

"Scott, calm down," He says and I lean towards his face making him trapped between me and the wall.

I can smell his fear.

"I can't calm down," I whisper threateningly.

"Hey guys-"

Bri's POV

I have to tell Scott and Stiles about me.

I run down the hallway and fling open the door.

"Hey guys-"

Oh my God!

Scott has shifted, holding a vulnerable Stiles up against the wall, his face filled with fury.

"Scott!" I scream.

He turns slowly and narrows his eyes.

Fear is pounding through me but I feel a rush of relief when he releases Stiles.

" What's going on between Stiles and you?" Scott growls and starts walking towards me.

Oh my god...

I back up onto the wall and Scott follows his face inches from mine.

He looks terrifying.

He brings up his claws to my face and caresses my face wickedly.

Scream Scare Woman...Scream!

A voice in my head yells and I look at Scott ine last time.

And then I scream.

I see Stiles cover his ears and close his eyes, I see Scott release me and stagger backwards.

But that's it.

After that the world becomes a smear of color and I feel myself fall on the carpeted floor.

Stiles POV

I see her hair fly out as she falls the scream, still ringing in my ears.

"Bryn?" I ask softly.

I crawl back to her and look down on her unconcious face.

Anger boils in me as I remember who provoked her to scream and I can't stop myself.

I turn and see Scott standing in the doorway with a horrified expression on his face.

"Why?" I ask, angrily.

"Why do you have to know, why are you so overprotective, why can't you just control yourself?!" I yell.

He hurt Bryn.

He hurt her.

Scott's expression dosent change but he walks forward and sits on the floor beside Bri.

"I don't know, I'm sorry, I lost control," Scott whispers and I see tears brim his eyes.

"Stiles?" A voice croaks and I instantly look down hope flaring in my heart.

Gasping Bryn wakes and I see her beautiful eyes open once more.

Thank God.

She looks around and sees Scott coming to her for a hug.

But then she does something that I thought would never happen to the twins.

And the air turns cold.

Scott's POV

Brianna turns towards me and her eyes grow wide.

I extend my arms and am about to engulf her in a hug when she raises her arm.

What?

She comes up to me and slaps me across the face.

The sound echoes through the room and I feel the anger from her.

She's never hurt me before.

"Learn how to control it," she growls and Stiles stands, surprised.

" Bryn," he whispers cautiously and her eyes looses the ice hatred and turns into worry.

Bri stares at her hands with shock and fear and turns her back to me, tears in her eyes.

Bri's POV

What have I done?

My hand still tingles with electricity from slapping my brother.

I slapped my twin.

What's happening to me...

I turn around tears in my eyes and look at ye only person who won't judge me, who will understand.

I cant keep these feeling away anymore.

"Stiles?" I whispers scaredly.

He walk to me a grim expression on his face and takes my hand in his.

" Let them fall," Stiles whispers and I do.

I let the ashamed and feared tears fall and flow on my face.

Stiles POV

She starts crying silently and I know she's trying hard not to sob loudly.

My heart hurts, seeing her beautiful brown eyes so upset and I can't stop myself.

I walk closer and hug her tightly and she immediately wraps her arms around my neck.

Instinctively I rest my hand on her beautiful light brown hair and stroke it soothingly.

Bryn ' s cries are muffle by my shirt but I don't care.

I'm here for her.

Now.

And Forever.

A/N Ahhhhhhh the feelssssssss!!!!!

I've been wanting to write this part for so long.

I love the way it ended and it's ahh my heart bursts.

If you're wondering Scott sneaks out of the room when this happens you'll see why in the next chapter.

Ik I'm updating twice in a day but oh well!

So here it is hope you like it hope I can hit 300 can't wait and will freak if that happens.

Ahh ok I'm going to go fangirl.

Bye love u guys!!