Not Yet Honey::Chapter 38

Bri's POV

I walk up the creaking stairs, the silver pistol still shaking in my hand. A faint light source is emitted from above and I walk towards it.

"Well hello there," A voice taunts from behind me. I whip around immediately, holding the gun firm.

Kate stands at the foot of the steps, one hand rested on her hip, and she's holding a freaking dagger.

"Hi," I answer and I'm surprised to hear my voice come out clear and strong. I slowly walk backwards up the stairs and she follows, taking one menacing step at a time.

I cant take her on my own. She is too strong. I' m weak and I cant do this alone.

But you have to. A voice chimes in my head and unfortunately its correct.

I point the gun at the wicked Argent lady and keep taking steps back.

I can do this.

"Where are you going, you have no where to hide," Kate taunts once again and I just smile.

"I've been here before," I answer casually.

I hesitantly look behind me and Kate takes the moment as an advantage. She flings one of her gleaming daggers to my neck and I duck in fear.

"You are not going anyway, not yet honey," Kate whispers and comes closer to me. I try to reach for the pistol but when I ducked it flew out of my hand.

I'm so screwed..

I scramble up the remaining stairs and crash into somebody's sneakers. Slowly I look up and almost laugh in relief.

Stiles.

Lydia runs from behind him and helps me up, hugging me tightly and of course I hug back.

I look and see Stiles looking relieved, happy and scared. I'm about to let go of Lydia and run to Stiles, but of course the bitch interrupts.

"Aw how sweet, but not for long," Kate mimics and flings another dagger at me.

"Duck!" I scream and follow my own orders.

"Bri catch!" Lydia yells and throws a dagger to me.

Where did she get that from?

I catch it in one hand and rise to my feet.

"Not today Kate," I growl and despite my fatigue I fling the dagger straight at her heart.

A/N CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!! If u liked this chapter please vote and coment..im so close to 800!! Cant wait for 1k!! Hope you liked this and do you think Bri hurt Kate?

Love you guys

Kripa