The Old Janitor::Chapter 44

Scott's POV

My blood boils as I see Bri and Stiles at the bottom of the old stairs, arms around each other, whispering and smiling.

"What are you doing?" I growl angrily.

How dare he hold her and play with her feelings that way?

He's her best friend!

Why do they act as if they're in love?!

Bri looks at me, frigthned but determined, and untangles her arms from around Stiles's neck.

I look at Stiles, a blush still prominent in his face, but he averts his eyes, and looks at Bri.

"Hugging Stiles why?" She demands snapping my attention.

"Why are you hugging?"

At the question her cheeks flush a dark pink but she determinedly looks at me.

"Because, I want to,"

Stiles grins at her as if in a trance as she looks at me angrily.

"But I'm your brother!" I yell my anger getting the best of me.

"So?! I can make my own descisons!" Bri yells back and the room heats up with anger.

"No you can't I'm your brother! I have to take care of you!"

"No you dont! You always act as if you're the older one but you're not! I don't need your protection!"

The words hit hard and I feel like the wind is knocked out of me.

I've never fought with Bri..

Not until all this Supernatural shit...

Suddenly as the argument pauses, Bri's eyes go wide and her brown eyes glass over.

Stiles looks terrified and runs to her holding her hand.

"Bryn?" He whispers and she dosent answer him.

I run to her as she falls to the ground.

But her eyes haven't closed.

"The man,"

"The man is dead," She mumbels and I don't know what to say.

Bri's POV

I can feel it.

I just know. The man I had dreamed about twice, he's dead.

We have to help him.

I push myself up from the floor and Stiles immediately grabs my hand, comforting me with his warmth.

"I've had this dream, twice, about this old man in school, and always he has claw marks across his neck, and always I scream at the end," I explain my heart thumping, beads of sweat on my face.

How do I explain this?

With all the commotion,I forgot to tell them about me.

That I'm a Banshee.

"Dreams?" Scott echos and for now the anger I felt towards him has been subsided.

"Do you remeber the screaming that I did a couple of days ago?"

Both boys nod and Stiles squeezes my hand, making me feel strong.

Pull yourself together! This is important!

"I did some research that day and I'm um-"

I gulp nervously.

"I'm a Banshee," I blurt finally and the room goes silent.

I knew this was a bad idea. They probably think I'm a freak.

I'm about to make an excuse or lie of some sort but Stiles smiles widely.

"That's awesome!" He grins like a little kid.

His smile is contagious so I smile and I see Scott crack a grin as well.

"What did you learn?" Scott asks and Stiles nods, signaling his curiosity.

"A Banshee is a supernatural being that screams near death," I recite and their eyes widen.

"Creepy I know," I say rubbing my eyes.

Somehow my tiredness has vanished, but the pain of Kate's electric stick is still in me.

"So you know the man died because you're a banshee?" Scott repeats slowly and I nod.

"I know it's hard to take in but-"

Before I can finish my sentence something inside me clicks.

"Wait..do you remeber when Derek called me a Scare Woman?" I ask the idea creeping up on me.

They both nod but Stiles is the only one who looks like he just thought the same thing.

"No way," He whispers and I feel his hands go cold.

"Yes way," I nod determinedly.

Looking back at a confused Scott I explain.

"A scare woman is another name for a banshee, which means, Derek Hale and that wolf knew what I was way before it was triggered,"

Scott's eyes widen and the room goes silent with fear and relization.

Stiles POV

We all stay silent, not knowing what to say, but the wheels inside my head are turning.

My cheeks are still warm from the moment before.

The moment before, when I held Bryn in my arms, my arms around her slim waist, looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

STILES SNAP OUT OF IT!

"So what do we do?" Scott asks Bri and she looks at me, her face unusually grim.

"We go to school,"

A/N HALE YAS SHIZ ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

If you haven't noticed I'm really crazayyy today along with NykitaTaylor..love u sista...

I hope you liked this chapter and I will have more coming for you either today or tomorrow!

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter and your welcome for the extra long one!

I love you guys from the bottom of my heart and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Byeeez