The Last and Final::Chapter 50

Bri's POV

Why are they here?!

Oh my god...

What should I tell them?

I reach the broken glass door and jump out, continuing running to the parking lot.

The wind is piercing my skin but I don't care. All I can think about is my friends. My best friends.

"Bri?" A voice calls out and I finally reach the trio, panting for breath.

"Wh - what are you guys doing here?"

I see Lydia run to me and she engulfs me in a huge hug.

"Thank God you're okay," She whispers through my hair and I smile.

Best friend ever.

Allison and Jackson emerge from the shadows and my heart breaks just a little.

How am I supposed to protect so many people at once?

What if I cant?

"Bri? What are you doing here?" Allison asks but I don't answer her.

She might be my best friend but her family almost killed me for information...

How can I look at an Argent with love anymore?

Jackson looks between all of us, his brows scrunched together confusion prominent on his face.

"What are you doing here Bri?" He asks cockly and my calm resolve breaks.

"What am I doing here?! What about why did you guys come to school at midnight?!" I yell at him.

He's so annoying sometimes...

Allison takes a deep breath and looks at Lydia then back at me.

"Because, I got a text from Scott, and it said to meet him here," She explains, her brown curls flying in the wind.

What the heck?

Scott...

"N-No Scott didn't text you," I shiver and Allison looks at me weirdly.

"But-"

Before she can finish, the ground shakes with a roar, and I know we don't have time to chit chat.

It's the Alpha.

"Run!" I yell over the earth shaking roar and Lydia grabs my hand running towards the school.

Jackson follows with Allison, all they're faces drawn with fear.

We run down the black concrete, adrenaline pumping in our veins.

"Jump through there!" I yell, pointing to the broken glass door.

Lydia drags me with her, easily jumping through the hole. My heart beats dangerously but I follow her in.

Seconds later I hear two pairs of feet jump in as well, and I breath in relief.

"What was that?" Allison gasps and Jackson folds his arms.

Lydia looks at me concerned but I avoid anyone's gaze.

"That was a werewolf,"

Lydia's POV

A werewolf?

How is that even possible?

I look at Allison and Jackson but they don't show any sign of regonition.

I hear Bri breath heavily as she walks through the darkness.

"Where are we going?" Jackson demands and Bri looks at my boyfriend angrily.

"Wherever I take you because I just saved your ass," She retorts and I blink in surprise.

That's not the sweet Bri I know..

Considering the pain she went through I don't blame her...

Jackson grunts and I follow Bri down the hallway.

Bri's POV

Everyone just has to get along and calm down...

I walk into the chemistry room, Lydia right behind me, and call out into the darkness.

"Stiles?"

"Bryn?"

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me to him.

The warmth floods through me like always and I smile into it.

I want to freeze this moment. I wrap my arms around his neck in response and I feel him stiffen.

He is so shy..

Not that I'm not..

"Yeah I didn't come here for nerd love,"

I groan on the inside.

"Ok Jackass were you talking about yourself and your ego?" I snap and feel Stiles let go.

"Where's Scott?" I ask and Stiles looks at me weirdly.

"He went to go get you," Panic laces his words and my heart pangs with worry.

Where the hell are you Scott?!

"He wasn't with me," I whisper and let out a series of shaky breaths.

"Scott's missing?" Allison asks and I turn to look at her.

"Yeah, and I have no idea where he is,"

A/N WHERE DO U THINK SCOTT IS?

#BRILES

I hope you liked this chapter and I promise I will be updating again today.

If you do like it please vote and comment.

I'll see you guys in a few hours!

Love

Kripa

Xoxo