The Start of Anger::Chapter 57

Bri's POV
School is finally over. At least for the day. I stuff my things in my locker and walk out of this place of whispers and gossip.

It's all I've been hearing today. My combat boots click down the glistening halls as I push past the curious glares and assumptions.

"Bri!" A shrill voice yells and I already know who it is.

Lydia.

I turn and wait at the bottom of the concrete stairs, as she bounds down them, her hair flying.

Lydia's face is red from running in seven inch heels, and I wait, amused, as she catches her breath.

"I-I'm coming with you," She huffs.

Why?

I'm about to ask but she shakes her head, already sensing the crowd of gossipers, and I oblige.

A little company wouldn't be too bad..

My heart wrenches with each look, each whisper, each laugh. Every whisper seems to be about me.

That's paranoid..

I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe I'm not dark and upset.

But you are..

A voice chimes in my head and I frown. It's like my head has to parts.

Angel and Demon.

"Bri, I need to know, are you okay?" Lydia asks breaking my paranoid thoughts.

My heart seems to burst with,feelings explanations, wants. But I don't know. I just can't do this anymore!

"Bri?" She repeats softly, and places her hand on my forearm.

The comfort brings me back to earth, and I look at Lydia, tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"I-I'm not-" I can't even finish my sentence, my voice cracks and I start to feel the tears spill down my face.

What's happening to me?

Why am I not able to cope with this?

"Come on," Lydia looks shaken, and wraps her arm around my shoulders, gripping them in reassurance.

Lydia POV

She's crying..

Brianna Mcall never cries..

What do I do?

We finally make it to her house and she opens the door, hastily drying her tears.

"Bri?" Someone from inside calls out and I instantly know why she wiped her tears away.

Scott.

He comes to the front door, looking worried and absolutely confused, and hugs Bri tightly.

Aww twin love..

But my heart clenches uneasily, as I notice Bri's hands are to her side.

She isn't hugging him back.

Scott breaks the hug, looking a little distressed, and looks at me for answers.

Well sorry! Lydia has no answers! She's here for some herself!

Bri dosent look at either one of us, and I sense her need to be alone. I grab her elbow and drag her upstairs, leaving a very confused twin downstairs.

A/N HEY READERS!

How are you loves?

Im feeling better than yesterday! Lol

Anyhoo..I hope you liked this chpater, if you did please don't forget to vote and comment!

The next update will be an emotional and mystery packed one.

I just couldn't do it in this one cause it would be too many things at once!

I'll try to get that chapter to you by today but if I don't it wil defiantly be up tomorrow!

We have to think of a name for my readers! Comment below your ideas!

K I love you boos and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Your enthusiastic author~

◇◇Kripaxoxo◇◇