Another Hale, Alphas & Feelings::Chapter 77

Bri's POV

Once again my world swims back to focus, and I try not to move my cheek, knowing it'll hurt like the devil.

Where am I?

I collect my thoughts and try to figure out where the hell I am.

What's happening?

What about Lydia?

Where's the Alpha?

I try not to gasp in pain, as I raise my head, and try to get into a sitting position. Blood pounds through my head, pressuring the pain there, and I already feel the pain across my cheek.

"Well, look whose awake," Someone drawls and it sends shivers down my spine.

He's still here..

That monster!

I sit up, my head spinning and squint my eyes, trying to focus my blurry world. Stiles's is driving, both hands in the steering wheel, his knuckles white.

A man, with dark hair, slicked back with gel, sits in the passage seat, an evil smirk in his face. I immediately feel repulse as I look at the man that hurt Lydia and I. That brought pain to all of us, that changed Scott, making his life hell.

Anger boils inside of me as he smirks knowingly, and Stiles looks back at me, his eyes turning back to its usual light hazel, and he looks back between the road and me.

"Oh my god you're okay! You're okay! Thank god!" He exclaims and looks back at me, joy in his eyes.

I blush at how much he cares, but I don't smile, knowing it'll hurt my cheek. I have no idea where we're going and quite honestly I don't care.

All I remeber is someone screaming my name and then everything else is black. The random dude probably scratched me with his werewolf claws, and I probably fainted. Great.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask slowly, placing a hand on my cheek as pain tears through it.

Damn you werewolf claws..

Neither of them answer me, and I lean back on the unfamiliar leather seat and don't say a word.

"So..um..Bryn..this is..Peter..Peter Hale," Stiles mutters looking at me through the mirror and I start to feel queasy.

Hale?

HALE?!

oh my god..

My eyes must have shown my surpise and fear and my heart starts shaking as Stiles nods solemnly.

I cant belive it..

What's up with everything connecting to the Hales?!

OK calm..

I take a few deep breaths and shut my eyes, willing ny heartbeat to return to normal.

Stiles POV

She's okay..

Thank god she's okay..

She sits, her face pale once again, and tries to be calm, I can tell. For her sake, I stay calm as well, just listening to Peter ' s directions and driving to who knows where.

I just keep feeling the fear of Bryn and Lydia's state as I drive.

Will they be werewolves now?