Home Sweet Home::Chapter 40

Stiles POV

The sky rumbels and rain splatters on the windows of my car. Lydia has her arm around Bryn ' s shoulder and Scott looks back every few seconds.

The jeep is silent, except for the soft sounds of the rain against the windows. No one dares to ask what happened to Bryn, so no one talks.

Her beautiful eyes are closed as she rests her head on Lydia's shoulder.

She has to be okay...

She has to...

We finally reach Lydia's house and she reluctantly rests Bryn ' s head against the seat.

Lydia hugs her once more, whispering something in her ear and opens the door.

"Goodnight," She whispers but no one has the heart to say bye.

Tonight was one hell of a ride..

Lydia looks back at Bryn one last time, with a sad look on his face, and walks into her house.

My head hurts and my arms are sore from driving.

Scott looks at me sadly and I look back confused.

"What?" I ask, slightly whispering so Bryn dosent wake.

"You're tired," He says and I nod, yawning.

"Yea so?"

"Take a break," Scott says, determined.

I'm about to refuse before he swings open his door and comes to the driver seat.

"Sit with Bryn," Scott says and he avert his eyes.

Does he know?

I walk out, reluctantly, and slid into the backseat with a sleeping Bryn.

She looks pretty even when she's sleeping..

Damn..

Scott turns the keys and starts the car once again, and immediately Bryn ' s eyes fly open.

"What where?" She mumbels and I smile.

Funny and hot...

Bryn look at me, sleepily, and rests her head on my shoulder, nestling her nose in my neck.

Oh my god...

Is she even awake...

I wrap my arms around her waist, and pull her closer to me.

She smiles slightly and I don't dare to look at Scott.

We sit there, her head buried in my neck, my arms around her tiny waist, sinking into the comforting silence of the night.

A/N BRILESSS YASSS FINALLY THEY HAD A MOMENT

Did you like the sweet moment?

Or nah?

Lol hope you liked this chapter.. I know it's short I'll update again..

Love you guys and if you liked it please comment and vote!

Love

Kripa