Brother Issues::Chapter 2

"She didn't do it," Stiles lets out, huffing for breath as he looks up. A smile creeps up my face and I can't stop it. Stiles has been my best friend ever since Scott and I had met in the sandbox when they were four. From arguing whether Barbie or Teresa was prettier to barely passing Chem with Mr. Hell Beast-Harris. We've been through it all.

"Mr. Stillinski don't be ridiculous ," Asshole Amber snarls.

I give him a pitiful look signaling that there was no way I could get out of this. I was indeed there when Stiles had scared the crap out of Scott and I in the middle of the night, dragged us to find a half of a dead body, and got Scott bit by a mountain lion. At least I think,  it was a mountain lion. It was too dark in the woods to tell, but II mean who tells a teacher the truth unless your snitching on Greenberg. Now that's a different story.

Stiles nods his head furiously and looks at Ms. Amber.

"She wasn't there, it was just me and Scotty," he repeats sternly.

I resist the urge to face palm myself at the inappropriate time to use my brother's nickname. It would just infuriate her more, I know all too well. The air goes silent as Ms.Amber tries to see through his act. She suits her beady cold eyes and cocks her head to the side, as if trying to read Stiles's mind. I feel him straighten behind me and hold his breath waiting for the answer. I'm never a serious person but let me tell you getting detention scares me. Although I have had to spend most of it with my sarcastic best friend and annoying brother.

I'm about to plead guilty before once again the door flings open bringing cold wind with it. A mess of brown curls enters first and then my annoying but amazing brother, Scott comes flying in.

I roll my dark brown eyes expertly and sigh on the inside. When will these two learn not to defend me. I can take care of myself thank you very much.

"Brianna didn't have anything to do with finding the other half of the body yesterday night," my very intelligent brother spits out.

Now I literally slap myself in the face. 

Now I know for sure that I'm busted.

Ms. Amber smirks knowingly and places a hand on the desk.

"Well thank you very much Mcall for the witness, now I will be taking Brianna and you to the sheriff's station." she practically sings.

 At least I know the Sheriff perosnally, he's like my dad Papa Stilinski.