The One Who Knows More

Bri's POV

I'm so doomed...

"We have telapathy?" Scott asks incredosouly and I look at him in surprise.

How could we forget?

Stiles just looks between us, his face confronted with confusion and fear.

"Remeber the night at school, when..when we sorta spoke to each other?" I ask outloud the pieces slowly fitting in my brain.

But where did this come from?

How did I become a banshee?

Nothing bit me...

Scott looks at me with a dawning expression and Stiles continues to look confused.

"No way..," Scott whispers in disbelief and I nod my head hesitantly.

It has to be theres no other explanation..

"I think...I think that was us using telapathy," I conclude and my heart swells with worry.

How did we even inherit this?

Was it inherited?

Thousands of questions run through my mind, but I dont have the information to answer myself, and I hate that. I need answers, and I need it now.

"But- But how? Why? How?" Scott repeats and I find myself asking the same questions.

Stiles suddenly puts both hands up, and shuts his eyes.

"So you're telling me that you both have mind talking powers, like literally you can talk with your mind?" Stiles asks slowly his eyes still closed in shock.

I dont blame him...

"I-I guess so," Scott stammers and I look at Stiles. He looks at me with a worried expression on his face and he grabs my hand again, squeezing it for support.

The comforting warmth floods through me, and I let myself be comforted by it.

Now that Scott knows I don't have too hide my feelings anymore..

"But we have no idea how to control it or even use it. The night at school, it just came naturally and as you can see we had no idea what it was," Scott starts stragetizing.

But who can help us?

How do we know that knows a lot about the supernatural world?

Stiles suddenly looks like a lightbulb went off on top of his head and we both stare at him as he gasps at his sudden idea.

"What is it?" Scott asks eagerlly wanting any form of help and I feel the same way.

We are so not prepared for this..

We were just thrown into this Supernatural world with no warrnings..

Belive me if the world came with warnings I would have told God not to create me..

"There is only one guy, that unfortuately I hate, that knows more than us about the Supernatural world," Stiles begins and I grip his hand in anticipation.

"Derek Hale,"

A/N DEREK HALE THE PACK IS COMIN TO YA

Hey guys! Did you like that ending? If you did comment 'Hale Yas' in the comments! :)

I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please dont forget to vote and comment! I am going to update again today and its going to answer a lot of questions for you Kripanators!

Do you like the sound of that?

I do!

Lol, okay guys I'm going to keep this one short, see you in a couple hours!

Your excited author..

Kripaxoxo