Shopping and Plans::Chapter 73

Bri's POV

I nod once, knowing it's high time I learn to cope and deal with this, and squeeze Stiles's hand once more.

"Well um..I need to get to the mall, Lydia will be waiting for me," I mutter annoyed that I have to go shopping while I could be doing more research.

The boys just laugh at my annoyance as I shoo them out of the room, to change into something more presentable for Queen Martin.

~Meanwhile on the road with Allison~

Allison ' s POV

Cold tears stream down my face as I race away from home, in my car, not knowing what to think.

Supernatural creatures, my family hunting them?

What is this life?!

The road seems blurry, with the years in my eyes, but I don't care I want to get as far away as possible from home. The home I thought I knew.

Suddenly, through my blurry world, flashes of red and blue come my way and my heart starts beating fast.

Oh no..

Not now..

Trying to stop myself from crying, I stop my car, waiting for the officer.

Gosh I'm probably going to look like those girls who cry before they get a ticket..

I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL

"Um Allison?"

I turn and lower my window to see none other than Sherriff Stillinski leaning through my window, with a look of concern in his eyes.

My tears aren't stopping, and frustrated I start to cry even more.

"I-I'm so so sorry I'm not usually l-like t-this P-Please give me the ticket," I stutter and mentally slap myself.

I sound like such a drama queen

The Sherriff ' s eyes soften and he shakes his head.

"No its okay, I'll let you go," He says out of sympathy and I hate myself for crying.

NO!

Being adamnt, I shake my head and force myself to get together.

"No please you have to give me a ticket," I say sternly looking deep into his blue eyes.

I will get that ticket

"Allison," He says softly and the tears start to flow again.

"Give me the ticket, please," I whimper and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Okay okay," He relents and walks back to his flashing police car and I let out a breath of relief.

~At the Mall with Bri and Lydia~

"LYDIA!" I shout for the millionth time, as she makes another stop, carrying 10 bags and I carrying one.

Honestly it's been 3 hours, I found my dress in the first 15 minutes and Lydia is STILL shopping after finding several outifts.

She looks back at me and sighs, "Alright fine Bri," She relents and I pump a fist in the air.

THANK THE LORDS.

"YES!" I YELL and catch a few stares, but ignore them I grab her hand and practically run out the mall doors, eager to get out of here.

I've had enough shopping for a life time..