I Cant I Wont::Chapter 25

Stiles POV

Scott plunges his fangs into her arm and I yell desperately.

My heart crumbles into pieces as I hear her shriek in pain and I run to her.

"Bryn," I whisper and brush the hair out of her now unconcious face.

My eyes sting and I feel tears threaten to spill.

She lays there almost peacefully as blood seeps out of her wrist.

I hear a whimper behind me and turn to see Scott, not wolfed out, crouching in the corner his head in his head.

"Scott?"

He dosent answer so I don't care.

How could he.

How dare he bite her for information about me.

About us.

What makes it all worse is that she believes I don't love her. That I don't care for her.

And I might lose her now.

I look at Bryn, and she stirs, groaning in pain.

"Bryn?"

I grab her uninjured hand and rub my thumb over her palm.

Her hand is so cold.

"Stiles?" She murmurs and my heart leaps in hope.

"Stiles what are you doing here?" Bryn asks but her words are slurred, like she dosent know that she's awake.

"I-I came to apologize, for this afternoon, I'm sorry it was a misunderstanding," I whisper and squeeze her hand.

Please believe me.

"I know we're best friends and I shouldn't have feelings for you but I do, and please explain," Bryn whispers and her eyes are still closed but I know she's listening.

She wants me to explain now?

Like..jn front of Scott..

She has feeling for me?!

"Bri?" Scott asks and I squeeze her hand once more as he walks around to the other side.

At his sound he eyes shoot open and fear is prominent.

"Don't come near me," She whispers almost deadly and I grip her hand.

"We need to clean the wound," I say trying to avoid a fight.

Of course anger swivels around in me too but I need to control it.

For Bryn.

"Bri please I-" Scott begins but she sits up and looks at me, her brown eyes piercing my hazel ones.

"Help me clean the wound," She says and I nod, avoiding Scott's hurt eyes and help her up.

I wrap my arm around her waist but she slips out of it and walks on her own.

My hand falls limply at my side and I realize that she hasn't forgiven me.

Or she hasn't forgiven Scott.

Or herself.

This is so complicated.

Nevertheless I follow her and look at Scott.

His head is hung and a pang of sorrow pases thorugh me

They will figure out, the twins always do.

Bri's POV

I walk out the room andamantly,hoping Stiles followes.

My wrist is throbbing, but I control the pain.
Weirdly focusing on the pain, helps.How could Scott do that?Just for information...
What if I become a werewolf now?
Shit..I only need to be one supernatural creature thanks...

I finally reach the bathroom and go in, leaving the door open for Stiles.

"Can I explain now?" He asks and I nod silently, but my heart is pounding.
Right now, he's going to tell me that he dosent like me.
And I'll have to live with the embarssment of liking my best friend, kissing him, and getting rejected for my whole life.

I grab a warm towel and Stiles starts with a deep breath.

Here comes the truth....

A/N Hey guys! Im so sorry I didnt upload yesterday, my phone was taken away and I had no wifi. Im sill on my cousin's phone right now so im sorry if there is some typos. Sorry again and Ill update tomorrow! Byeeee