Sweet and Sour::Chapter 27

Scott's POV

After fifteen minutes, Bri and Stiles walk back into the room.

I notice Bri's hand dosent have blood on it anymore but it's wrapped in a bandage.

And of course they both are smiling and blushing when they come in.

They always do that.

I think they like each other.

If Stiles touched her I'll kill him.

Bri walks in not even looking at me and walks over to her closet, picking out something to wear.

And then I remeber that all of this action led to early morning and now we have to go to school.

I cant stand her ignoring me and smiling at Stiles.

I'm the one she always goes to not Stiles.

I've been replaced.

Bri's POV

I try to block out Scott and act normal but my mind is somewhere else.

He likes me..

I can't believe it...

My best friend..

And me..

It's only been a short time, since we kissed not even a full day but I still can't stop thinking about us.

In the LA room.

KISSING.

OK stop being girlish and get to work.

Stiles coughs awkwardly and I turn smiling and blushing at the sight of his playful smirk.

"Um so I need to stop at my place for some clothes,"

Stiles gestures sarcastically at his clothes from the other day and I smile, placing a hand on my hip.

Stiles blushes and looks down, scratches his neck.

"Um so yeah..once you get ready maybe we can stop by my place and-" Stiles stutters and I laugh at his embarassment.

"Yes,I'll get ready in a few," I say and smile walking down to the bathroom.

Stiles POV

She walks out and smiles at me and my heart flutters.

God she likes me.

The Brianna Mcall.

Likes ME.

I remeber that Scott is it he room so I turn and look at him.

"Scott?"

He looks angry.

A/N Hey yas a second short update! You readers will get another update about the same length or longer today..

And omg what do you think Scott's going to do?

And awww BRILES

YASSS
K BYEEE