The Notebook::Chapter 59

Lydia POV

"Lydia please it's a great movie, I'm sure you'll like it!" Jackson shouts.

We're in his Porsche, at the video store, and he wants me to watch a sports movie.

I mean like are you kidding me?!

"Jackson," I drawl threateningly.

He looks at me with begging eyes and for a moment I get lost in them.

Snap out of it!

"No," I respond plainly and his face turns red in anger.

"Lydia I am not watching The Notebook with you again!" He shouts but I pretend not to listen.

Flipping my hair, I pull out my phone and scroll through fashion websites.

"UGH FINE!" He screams and shuts the car door behind him.

Feeling satisfied, I exit all the tabs on my phone, and sit, waiting for Jackson to return.

My mind dosent rest, and reels with the words Bri said to me, just hours before.

Just get out!

My spine shudders with chills and sadness as I remeber that moment.

The moment my best friend didn't need me anymore.

When you're sad..take a selfie..

Using my own advice, I pull out my bedazzled phone, once again, and snap a few pictures.

Jackson POV

"Hello?" I call out angrily.

What kind of video store has no workers?

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" I cal out again.

God this place is quiet..

Too quiet..

I look around for someone or The Notebook and suddenly my heart jumps to my throat.

What the...

Around the corner of one shelf, I see a red liquid substance and after what happned last night the first thing that pops into my mind is, blood.

My heart beats quickly but I take a few tentative steps around the corner.

This is like a legit horror movie....

My heart clenches in horror and disgust as I see a man sprawled across the cold tile floor.

Oh my god...

I look at the lifeless eyes of that man, in a morbid fascination, until I feel something uneasy on the nape of my neck.

Like a breath.

My breathing becomes shorter as I turn and meet a pair of red eyes.

Run!

My head screams and I listen to it, hiding behind occasional shelves.

I hear it's claws sliding down the tile floor and I hold my breath in fear.

Please let me live..

Please...

Before I can think another though the silence is broken with the sound of shattering glass. And only one thing is in my mind.

Lydia.

A/N CLIFFHANGER!

Sorry for the short chapter is only about 400+ words..

As I said I'm on Vaca and trying my best to write chapters and spend time with my family.

I hope yo u enjoyed this chpater and if you did please vote and comment! We are almost at 2k Kripanators!

Today was one of the best days if my life,,you know why NykitaTaylor and I hope each one of you had a great one too.

Signing off for now...

~Your overwhelmed author~

◇◇Kripaxoxo◇◇