Hospitals and Argents ::Chapter 78

Stiles POV

I let go of her, my heart fluttering, a small smile upon my face.

She's okay..

And she's safe..

I look around and realize I don't have my car with me, as Peter took his, and sigh. Bryn looks at me, and shrugs her shoulders, starting to walk in the direction of the hospital.

Wait..we're going to walk there?!

I catch up to her, my lazy self feeling with dread, and hold her hand, instantly feeling warmth and comfort.

Bryn makes me complete..

She looks at me, and smiles sweetly blushing a bit.

Aww..

STILES GET IT TOGETHER

"Are we really walking there?" I huff in a lazy whiny voice. She laughs, squeezes my hand once and nods walking a bit faster.

She's worried about Lydia..

Bri's POV

After a long ten minute walk, we finally make it to the Beacon Hills Hospital, hand in hand. My heart beats in worry and unease as Stiles and I walk through the front doors and head towards the elevator.

What if Lydia isn't okay?

What if I was too late?

Did Jackson get her here?

Where are they?

Stiles presses the button and we go up, my mind and heart racing.

As soon as the elevator doors open, Stiles rushes out and I follow, my eyes searching for my strawberry blonde friend.

"If this wasn't a hospital I would kill you," Someone growls and I turn to see Mr.Stillinski standing behind us, arms folded across his chest.

I turn and look at him, realizing he was talking to Stiles and smile slightly, wincing because of the pain on my cheek.

"Bri? Dear god, do you need medical attention?" Mr. Stillinski exclaims as he sees my cheek and I shake my head.

"No Papa Stillinski, it's okay," I say with a small smile and he nods, his eyes softening at the sound of my nickname for him.

He turns back to Stiles, his face turning grim, and I wait in aticipation for someone to tell me where Lydia was and what was going on.

"Did you see what attacked her, Lydia I mean?" Mr. Stillinski asks and Stiles looks at me frantically.

We can't tell him..

I shake my head and frown, acting as if I wished I knew. I hate lying, absolutely despise it, but there is no other way.

We can't tell him..

Papa Stillinski looks tired, frustrated and he huffs as his phone starts ringing.

"I've gotta take this, stay out of trouble guys," He mutters and put the phone to his ear, walking out of the hospital for a moment. As soon as he leaves my eyes travel across the floor, searching every room for my strawberry blonde friend.

My eyes stop searching as soon as I notice a white hospital door ajar, and a woman with red auburn hair standing in there, a hand to muffle her sobbing. My heart sinks to my stomach as I walk slowly towards the door.