Badass Bri::Chapter 37

Bri's POV

It seems like eternity until the pain subsides. Tears fall from my face absently and all of my energy is gone.

I'm never going out of here.

I cant even hear myself.

The buzzing of previous electricity is still prominent in my body. My stomach aches, like I have to throw up but I cant.

I have to gather enough energy to break my bonds and run our of here.

I look up at Kate and remeber the question she asked me.

"I don't know any other supernatural creatures," I lie and pray to God that my lieng skills are satisfactory.

"Liar!" She shouts and I flinch.

"I'm was going easy on you," Kate starts.

Easy? That was EASY?!

"But now I'll have to bring someone else in, who's a little bit more..harsh," She finishes and I smile adamntly.

"Bring it on, Bitch,"

She smirks and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

Now my time.

I try to grab the thing from my pocket and with much struggle I finally get it out.

My hands are trembling from the old and recent shock of electricty but I'm able to see what it is.

A nail file...

I could work with this.

With my hands still bound, I flip the file to the pointed side.

Thank God for my long skinny fingers.

I push my heel against the tape on my feet and try to rip it, while I try to cut the tape with the nail file.

The tape in my feet give way and I almost cry out in joy.

I roll my feet before they fall asleep and I get extreme pins and needles.

I just hope no one comes in before my hands aren't done.

I keep rubbing the file against the cold hard tape, willing it to break.

Scotts POV

"The scream came from over there," Lydia points to her left and I walk in that direction.

A spiraling staircase winds down to darkness and I look back at my friends.

"It came from over there?" I echo and they both nod.

I bound down the rickety stairs and immediately hear Stiles and Lydia follow. Suddenly, a click from behind me catches me off gaurd and I hear Lydia gasp.

I turn and see the man I knocked out, holding a gun.

"Hands up," He orders and Stiles and Lydia obey.

I run up the stairs and tackle the man to the ground.

I hear Lydia and Stiles run down the stairs but they look back at me hesitantly.

"Go!" I yell between punches. They turn and run down into darkness.

Bri's POV

"Yes! Oh my God!" I slightly scream as the tape around my wrists finally give way.

I roll wrists, getting up hesitantly, and walking across the room.

I can do this...

I clench and unclench my hands into fists and jog across the room.

I have to get my energy back...I have to get out of here

Suddenly the metal door opens and a man i've never seen comes in.

"What?! How'd you get out of the tape?!" The look of surprise on his is prominent but so is fear.

I flip the nail file in the air and catch it back in my hand.

"A girs best friend," I say and smirk.

I run towards him and push him against the cold metal wall. I push my arm agaist his throat and he immediately becomes red. Raising my fist I punch him in the nose.

I flip my hair over my shoulder and get to my feet. Although moments ago I was cold, beads of sweat form on my hairline.

A sudden glint catches my eye and I look back at the man. His nose is now bleeding but something else is important.

A gun..

I reach down and grab the silver pistol, and grip it with both of my hands.

This is so badass...

I walk out the fridgid room and into a dark hallway. My heavy breathing is like a drum in the silent hallway.

I did it.

Im getting out of this hellhole.

A/N BADASS!!!! I hope you liked this chapter..sorry i havent updated much Im vacation right now and my phone is not with me at all times...im giving you an extra chapter like this because of it...sorry if this crappy...

Love

Kripa