Thank God::Chapter 39

Kate's eyes widen in fear and surprise as the dagger flies closer to her. Unfortunately she quickly sidesteps and avoids it.

Damn it..

I run up the stairs and Stiles and Lydia lead the way. We reach the top and a loud roar shakes the house.

Scott...

A dark figure leaps from behind me and roars at Kate. Stiles grabs my hand and runs up the remaining stairs but I keep looking back.

"Scott! Leave her! Come on!" I yell and he looks at me, baring his teeth.

Come on Scott...control

Suddenly his face contorts, and changes to the Scott I know and love.

His eyes flood with fear and he yells.

"RUN!"

We run up the stairs and push through the locked door. I hear Kate running after us and my heart beats dangerously.

Come on we can make it...

Lydia leads the way down the street and I run with her, side by side.

"Go go go!" Scott shouts and with a sudden burst of energy I sprint to Stiles's blue jeep and jump through the open window.

Stiles POV

Bryn jumps through my open window, her  hair flying in the whipping wind.

That was so hot...

Shut up Stiles!

I shake out of my trance of admiring, and run behind her, unlocking the doors.

Scott jumps in and helps Lydia who sits by Bryn and I slide into the driver's seat.

The maniac lady shoots into the air and I see Bryn cringe, I start the car.

Here we go...

"DRIVE!" Scott shouts and I do, exceeding the speed limit, and driving out of crazy lady's sight.

We finally make it out and I hear everybody let out a breath of relief.

"We made it," I say, feeling relived myself.

Scott pumps a fist in the air and Lydia smiles, hugging Bryn.

We made it..

A/N YAS BRI WAS SAVED!!!

we're you hoping for a briles moment?

Hope u liked this chapter and thx so much for the freaking 801 reads that's so amaizng!!!

Love u guys!

Kripa signing off for today...

Goodnight...