Days at School ::Chapter 74

Bri's POV

~The next morning~

I groan as my alarm clock buzzes and rub my eyes, rolling in bed. After the shopping spree of yesterday, my feet still ache and my body hurts but I still get up.

Mornings are horrible..

I went to the bathroom and did my business, walking out with a towel wrapped around my head. Thoughts and plans ran through me head as I picked out something to wear.

For some reason, Scott's words from last night run through mind, echoing over and over again.

Somethings going to happen

Something bad...

I have a feeling..

I just know...

Scott's POV

"BRI ARE YOU COMING?!" I yell up,the stairs as I wait for her to come down and get to school.

Honestly girls take so long to get ready..

She runs down the stairs, and pushes past me, scarfing down a piece of toast and grabbing her coffee.

"Okay let's go!" She yells and check the time, her hair flying.

"We're late!" She exclaims and I laugh running after her.

~At School~

Bri's POV

We make it to school, and for some reason it seems normal. No supernatural worries, no alphas running around, just school.

And belive me I loved it. I walked next to Scott, a smile on my face, my mind at ease as Stiles walked up to us.

My heart flutters as he smiles at me, and then his face turns serious and I feel my heart drop.

Oh no..

"What's wrong Stiles?" I ask and he reaches for my hand.

I blush and take it, weaving my fingers through his, and waiting for him to exolain. Stiles looks at both of us, his usual hazel sparkling eyes, are dark and full of cunfusion.

So much for a regular day..

"Scott..you said that you can't go to the formal cause of coach?"

Where is he going with this?

Scott smirks, and shakes his head, "Yeah but I'm still going," He says smiling.

What?!

I look at him, surprised "What?!"

He just laughs "Bri you're not the only person who's badass around here,"

I roll my eyes.

Brothers..

"Well anyway..whose going to protect the others like Lydia and Jackson?" Stiles continues and my heart thumps with worry.

He's right..

Omg..

Scott frowns as my heart beats and my mind runs either stupid ideas and plans. I'm not a planner kind if girl, I'm a fighter.

"You have to go with her," Scott says looking at me with a bit of concern.

I'm so confused what's going on?

"Wait I have to go with her?" I ask with an air of repulse and Scott gives me a sad smile.

"No Stiles,"

And my world falls into a million pieces.